Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kapow comic con
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Patdata
posted
Anyone planning on going to this?

http://www.kapowcomiccon.com/

Big Mark Millar fan, so I will be there Bouncey

Really looking forward to this one!

Posts: 1098 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
At £15.30 a ticket, I want to know a bit more about the Dexter and Merlin panels before I part with my money

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
plus it's in that lundon which is inside the M25 and so obviously out of bounds to us country folk. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Potato Head
posted Hide Post
I'm still thinking about it Confused

Bit relunctant as there seems limited info on what's actually going on and it's less than a month away.

Posts: 751 | Location: UK | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Just got my tickets.
It's just up the road from where I work.

Posts: 3252 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Still light on panel Info. I would like to go but not much there at moment to warrant my £15

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Attending the Show ?

THOR

Chris Hemsworth (Thor)
Tom Hiddleston (Loki)
Kenneth Branagh (Director)

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Potato Head
posted Hide Post
Full schedule

http://forums.millarworld.tv/i...274-kapow-weekend%2F

Posts: 751 | Location: UK | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Attending the Show ?

THOR

Chris Hemsworth (Thor)
Tom Hiddleston (Loki)

Unless you've got inside information, this is just pure speculation.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Attending the Show ?

THOR

Chris Hemsworth (Thor)
Tom Hiddleston (Loki)

Unless you've got inside information, this is just pure speculation.

Hence the question mark, it just seemed strange they were showing their pictures on the Front Page of the site.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Potato Head
posted Hide Post
A lot of information is posted on Mark Millar’s forum which is available via his own website (link in my previous post) rather than posting the info on the Kapow website. There seems to be no link on the Kapow website to this forum. I believe Mark Millar posts directly on his own forum. Seems a very odd way of promoting Kapow.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any reports on this show?

Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
There was some preview stuff about this show in the British Press this weekend (including The Guardian, which also mentioned the guests in Graham's post) but I haven't heard of anyone going (I couldn't as I was working)

Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I went. For me, it was underwheling.

Posts: 3252 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Potato Head
posted Hide Post
I went on the Saturday. It was very crowded and quite cramped due to the small venue. Hopefully next year they will move it to a larger venue. I didn't hang around long on Saturday due to getting fed up being barged! Got my Stewart Lee auto and done the rounds of the London comic shops. Not many sellers there, one card seller mainly indie comic companies.

OK but could have been better.