Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Chicago Non-Sport Card Show October 22 & 23
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chicago Non-Sport Card Show October 22 & 23
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hippiejewel
posted Hide Post
Was a great day yesterday. The bigger room is very nice. Ready for day two!

Jewel Big Grin

Posts: 2035 | Location: Western Burbs of Chicago | Registered: April 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Had a nice time at the show today, even if it was the shortest stay I ever had there. I had brought my wife with me and she likes to eat lunch around the same time, and the restaurant was closed at 11 am. It is only open for breakfast and dinner. So I knew we would have to leave early.
Despite this, I picked up some great stuff and was able to talk with many of the dealers and customers.
The room is expanded and we had new dealers and many of the regular dealers doubled their spaces.
Got boxes of James Bond Villains and Henchmen, Women of Star Trek and WWE Women's Division 2020, plus some autos from Game of Thrones, Benchwarmers and Bond. While many dealers had old cards, I could not find many of what I needed but did get 4 Space/Target Moon, and finally completed my Star Wars 1976 green set, the last card I needed to finish off the whole series.
Thanks to Ed and Kevin for sponsoring the show.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Don Norton,

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
The show was very enjoyable. It was good to talk to the dealers and collectors. I picked up some much needed Game of Thrones Inflexions and 2020 Star Wars Masterwork cards.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Very good show, especially the last two hours.
The expanded room with a greater selection was welcomed by everyone. Lots of buying, selling and trading. I took home 1000's of base and chase, and made a huge dent in my personal collection. I may bring my extras to the Spring show.
The Friday meal was fun. Good visiting with old friends and making new ones.
Looking forward to 2022. Clap

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post