Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Sci-Fi in the Valley- Altoona PA May 17-19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sci-Fi in the Valley- Altoona PA May 17-19
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
Picture of Hack
posted
There will be a heavy sketchcard artist presence at Sci-Fi in the Valley Con- http://scifivalleycon.com/ with at least five regulars on the guest list:
Me, Robert Hack, (Superman: The Legend, Doctor Who, Vampirella, Sherlock Holmes, War of the Worlds, ETC.)
Tod Allen Smith (Star Wars, Walking Dead, Indiana Jones, Iron Man)
Rusty Gilligan (Marvel Beginnings, Project Superpowers, Marvel's Avengers)
John Haun Walking Dead, Batman: The Legend, X-Men Origins: Wolverine Movie, Star Wars Galaxy)
Bill McKay (Zombies VS Cheerleaders)

If you're in the area, stop by and say hi!
-Robert

Posts: 3 | Location: Huntingdon, PA | Registered: October 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Some top talent there. Wish I were closer.

Welcome to Card Talk!

I must say your Superman cards are some of the best in the set. I LOVE the retro feel.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5080 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I'll second what Ed says about your Superman cards. They really are great!!

Thanks for posting details about the show, Robert. Hope its a great one.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
Sounds like fun.
I love your old car images, Robert.

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of Hack
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much for the kind words, it's much appreciated, guys! I'll definitely post more often.

Posts: 3 | Location: Huntingdon, PA | Registered: October 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of Jhaun
posted Hide Post
Hi Robert,
Only 7 days to gooooooooooooooooooo!
I still have so much to do, C U in a week! Smile

Posts: 2 | Location: New Castle, PA | Registered: May 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of Hack
posted Hide Post
See you there, John!

Here's a little image I threw together to post on my blog:

If you're in the area, drop by, it's shaping up to be a fun show!