Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    WonderCon 2011 (San Francisco, CA)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WonderCon 2011 (San Francisco, CA)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted
Is anyone aware of promo exclusives for WonderCon?

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I saw this on one of my friend's facebook photos, I think some of us know this lady!! Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey Mr. Bat!

That's moi. Will scan my cards later - a Wonder Woman color and Harry Potter black and white, from Mr. Dos Santos! I wanted to get my feet wet with some commissioned sketches and he delivered right on time.

Got a chance to say``howdy" to Cat Staggs, Tone Rodriguez and Allison Sohn who was babysitting a table for Adam Hughes. All of whom I wish to get some cards from - one of these days.

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi ScifiMom,

There weren't alot of promos at Wondercon as there were only 4 or 5 nonsports card vendors at the entire show.

I did pick up some promo postcard sized Tru Blood, Game of Thrones, as well as Priest 3D promo glasses.

In fact if anyone is interested, I'll post pics and have enough to share to anyone who wants to pay postage.

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
In fact if anyone is interested, I'll post pics and have enough to share to anyone who wants to pay postage.

Yes please! Big Grin

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
Hi ScifiMom,

There weren't alot of promos at Wondercon as there were only 4 or 5 nonsports card vendors at the entire show.

I did pick up some promo postcard sized Tru Blood, Game of Thrones, as well as Priest 3D promo glasses.

Sounds good to me, too.

Fred. RITrekkie@cox.net Wavey

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
I saw this on one of my friend's facebook photos, I think some of us know this lady!! Smile

It's good to see a new picture of NL.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I never knew that was Natalie, it's the first time i have ever seen a photo of her.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ok - only promo postcards

Have the following:
GAME OF THRONES promo post card x 6
TRUE BLOOD beverage new promo post card x 4
Priest Vampire Killer promo x 15
Various 501st promo trading cards x 6

The best thing about this Con was hanging with Galen who was extremely sweet and brought me wonderful exquisite goodies that I forced myself to share with other Connies.

Thanks again Galen!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NL,

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in the promo postcards for True Blood and Game of Thrones. Smile

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Posted pics above of what I have. Pick a favorite.

Send me email and I'll let you know postage costs as GOT and Priests are oversized promos.

I have
6 Game of Thrones
4 True Blood
15 Priest

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
email sent

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post