Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Sunday April 10th, Franklin, MA show

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/9897066186

April 06, 2016, 02:38 PM
non-sportcards
Sunday April 10th, Franklin, MA show
It is time for another Harry show. Harry Martin (owner of Harrys Hobbies) has been putting on shows for 20+ years now. His new venue for the past few months has been in Franklin, MA. 1077 Pond Street is the address if using GPS. Mymummy.com has more info.

I will be up there and assuming B&B will be there too! They are in the main room with a huge 3 table display. I am in the peanut gallery in a sense. There are two rooms there. Come find me in the smaller room. That is the one actually closest to the main entrance when you walk in the door.

I will NOT be bringing supplies there this trip so if you need anything then post here.

Also, still looking for Game of Thrones stuff and Journey to the Force Awakens. For the Journey...need purple, pink and grey parallels to the base cards. Also Patches P-15 and P-16 and Choose your destiny #7 For Game of Thrones mainly stuff from season one. Some gold parallels to season three. I believe my customer has completed seasons two and four so not looking for anything from those two sets.

Who else is coming?
April 07, 2016, 10:30 PM
Byrna
Yes, we'll be set up this Sunday at Harry's.
Just as a note to folks who collect older cards..one of our friends/customers is bringing a bunch of his older inventory, sets and singles, and a few boxes, and will be sharing a part of our 3-table space.

We'll have the latest NSU, boxes of new releases like Supernatural 4-6, ST:TOS 50th Anniversary, and SW Force Awakens Series 2, as well as our usual assortment of product.

And for those of you who don't have GPS like me (laughing), here are the directions to the show.

Directions:

Rte 495, take Exit 17 (whether coming northbound or southbound)

Take Rte. 140 towards Franklin.
At the very first set of lights (comes up quickly) take a left, that's Pond Street, it's starts with an "S" curve going left.
Follow for 3 miles. The Elks Hall is on the right.

Free parking. Admission $4, $2 with postcard or show schedule slip.

See ya' there.