Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    What do you want to get at the Philly show?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What do you want to get at the Philly show?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I'll be looking for a lot of singles for some incomplete sets.
I'll also be looking for some newly released base sets.
Some sketch cards. And of course the new promos.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
If I could find that PNS1 promo from the "Lest we forget" set.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Also be looking for recent "US/Canada only" RA P1's Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:

2 of each. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Let's make make that 3. Big Grin

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:

2 of each. Big Grin

If I get 2 - 1 will be yours

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Here is a what I would like to get at a future show.

Harris, with the Benchwarmer girls signing autographs at the show is this the first time there has been signers? Can you imagine how crazy it would be to have autograph signers at every show. Maybe actors/actresses from some of the card sets. `Hey look it's Greg Brady!'.
Don't know how hard that is to put together but it would be awesome!

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ifish73:

Harris, with the Benchwarmer girls signing autographs

ifish:

The first time I read your post, I thought it said the thing you want at the Philly Show is "Harris with the Benchwamer girls signing autographs" Big Grin

There have been other people autographing at past Philly Shows. There was once an actor who appeared on Star Trek, there was one show with a bunch of hosts from kids TV shows (Soupy Sales, Cheif Halftown, Sally Starr, and others).

Since we have taken on the show with The Reighters, we have not really pursued it (too much anyway). Our surveys have shown collectors to be more interested in artists.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need some stickers from the Marvel Leaf 1980 series. Also 2 singles and some chase for the recent Star Trek Classic Movies Heroes and Villains premium pack series (boy that is a mouthful).

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:

ifish:

The first time I read your post, I thought it said the thing you want at the Philly Show is "Harris with the Benchwamer girls signing autographs" Big Grin

There have been other people autographing at past Philly Shows. There was once an actor who appeared on Star Trek, there was one show with a bunch of hosts from kids TV shows (Soupy Sales, Cheif Halftown, Sally Starr, and others).

Since we have taken on the show with The Reighters, we have not really pursued it (too much anyway). Our surveys have shown collectors to be more interested in artists.

Harris,
I would be disappointed if you didn't get to squeeze in between the ladies for some photos and if someone asked for your auto as well that is just icing on the cake!

Wish I could be there to see!

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:

Rittenhouse normally only brings convention promos...

But, I will try to bring some P1's to hand out seeing as there are a few of you looking for multiples of them.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Cheers Ed Thumb Up

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I will also be looking for a sell sheet from the new Mars Attacks set if anyone has one! Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I shall be bringing a few cards to trade if anybody is interested:

Nevermore Alice - 10 card Base Set + Promo
Andromeda - ARC-UK
Pjoject Superpowers - Sketchlife
Benchwarmer - DMC-UK PROMO 1 & 2
Vampirella - Promo UK Series 1
James Bond Dangerous Liaisons - UK
Tudors - UK
Red Sonja - UK
Snow white & the Huntsman - 4 card pack
Cult Stuff promo's

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm potentially looking for a set of the Wacky Packages Cereal Boxes...and looking forward to the shoptopps.com online exclusive product like Wacky Binders, etc. since cost and potential damage in shipping to Canada for these seems prohibitive.

Beyond that anything/everything in general that I can cross off my want lits in terms of individual cards.

otim

Posts: 700 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
I would like the Benchwarmer Girls Big Grin

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaveSB:

Back of the line buddy!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DaveSB:

Back of the line buddy!

Seriously back of the line as i wont get out of the UK!

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:

ifish:

Benchwarmers had appeared at a previous show as well. Benchwarmers used to be an East coast company and Brian and 1 young lady appeared at that time. Then they moved West Coast.... Bill DeFranzo can confirm that. He and I got our cards signed at the same time....

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I shall be bringing a few cards to trade if anybody is interested:

Nevermore Alice - 10 card Base Set + Promo
Andromeda - ARC-UK
Pjoject Superpowers - Sketchlife
Benchwarmer - DMC-UK PROMO 1 & 2
Vampirella - Promo UK Series 1

James Bond Dangerous Liaisons - UK
Tudors - UK
Red Sonja - UK
Snow white & the Huntsman - 4 card pack
Cult Stuff promo's

What are you looking for in trade?

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post