Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Fall Philly Show requests?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fall Philly Show requests?
 Login/Join

posted
We usually have a thread for items people are looking for. With the show being held very soon I will put my requests in here. Feel free to post to let the dealers know what to pack. If you are looking for supplies then let me know soon so I have time to order. Please note that most if not all supply prices have gone up from the manufacturers. I will be in my usual spot along the wall with three tables near the side exit door.

Game of Thrones season 7-mostly gold parallels and some of the tougher chase cards (due to poor collation opening up 9 cases!). Just need one EL auto out of all the autograph cards. Bring what you have and maybe we can work out a trade. I do not need any of the foil parallel cards for the base set. For commons I need one card of number 73.

Marvel Masterpieces 1996- 9,32 Still looking for two cards to finish this set.

Outlander season 2- My customers wantlist is not handy right now. I know he is looking for some of the tougher items still. Bring what you have. The more common items including auto's and memorabilia cards he already has.

Supergirl-1 binder still sealed

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
I am looking for inserts and insert sets to finish off whatever I have opened over the last few years. Cryptozoic Hobbit, Rittenhouse Game of Thrones, Topps Walking Dead, bunch of Star Wars odds and ends. Nothing high end.

Always hoping to find some Solomon Grundy sketches.

And a long shot if anyone has Doctor Who Battles in Times cards I am around 100 cards short of the entire set.

Lastly I always bring some cheap stuff if anyone wants to trade.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
I'm still not sure if I will be able to go due to my knee (gives out and is very painful).

But if I do go, I wanted to know if anyone wanted a base set and box holder from the Topps Dr Who Widevision set? Free. I have a ton of them that are just collecting dust. Nice holder box, and nice set. No autos.

Just let me know here and I will let you know if I will not make it. As of right now, looks like I will. But as many of you know, when a body part decides to not work it's always at the most inconvenient times LOL!

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Jessica
I would be interested in the Doctor Who sets

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Jessica,

Can you send a Doctor Who set to me in Chicago?

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:

But if I do go, I wanted to know if anyone wanted a base set and box holder from the Topps Dr Who Widevision set? Free.

I would love one but am i right in saying the postage would be a lot to the UK?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Hi Jessica, I’d love to add the Doctor Who set to my colllection and would be happy to pay for the postage. I can’t make it to the Philly Show this time around due to my work schedule. Thanks!

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Hi Jessica... Hope you feel good enough to get there. I'm def interested in seeing & getting that WHO wide set.
I will be at the show Sunday (and maybe late Sat -- I'm hopin)

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Hi guys, it's looking good for me to go on Saturday. I'll be bringing a couple of sets with me, so whoever wants one will have to help me figure out how we'll find one another there.

Also, I have no problem shipping, I have no idea how much it would cost. I'll find out next week (probably next Saturday when I'll be able to visit the post office) and let everyone know.

Thanks!!

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Jessica
I will be carrying a reusable bag with a Canadian flag on it.See you on Saturday

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
I'll be walking around with a cane and wheeling a burgandy bag thingy behind me. :-) See you tomorrow!!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Soooo, I was unable to make it today. But I will hopefully be making it tomorrow (thank God it's a 2 day show!!).

Silmapco, will you be there tomorrow?

Billzee, since you will be there tomorrow, let me know how I can recognize you.

Big Grin

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:
Soooo, I was unable to make it today. But I will hopefully be making it tomorrow (thank God it's a 2 day show!!).

Silmapco, will you be there tomorrow?

Billzee, since you will be there tomorrow, let me know how I can recognize you.

Big Grin

All meet at the contest table at 11 o'clock

Posts: 12153 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Woke up late, won't make it until about 12ish. (2 1/2 hour drive).

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Could not wait as we had a 6 hour trip home

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Silmapco, don't worry, I'll send them to you if you want. Sorry that I missed you. Frown

If anyone wants one, please email me your address at jessicaahall@gmail.com and I'll go to the post office on Saturday to figure out postage. I think I only have 5 left though. (I'll have to double check the number).

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
email sent

posted Hide Post
Email sent. Thanks Jessica!

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
email sent

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Dr. Who Set Jessica! I really appreciate your generosity!