Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Denver Comic Con - 2012
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Denver Comic Con - 2012
 Login/Join

Picture of cmcdjj37
posted
The last time that I got to go to a show that was close by was about 13 years ago when I lived outside Chicago so I'm really looking forward this.

http://www.denvercomiccon.com/

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
Tickets just went on sale. Use the following code to get 20% off a weekend pass: NEWSLETTER092011

I'm not sure how long it will be good, especially since the show is about 9 months out.

And Gail Simone was just announced as a special guest.

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
Well, only a few months until the show. I talked to the organizers a few months back about getting some non-sport stuff at the show so we'll see. I've got a volunteer meeting this weekend so I'll hopefully get a chance to find out if who, if anyone, will be there from the non-sport world.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Alot of updates to the guest list, more Walking Dead stars and comic people:

Wil Wheaton
Steven Yeun
Lauren Cohan
Chandler Riggs
Kristin Bauer
Jasika Nicole
Nick Gillard
Michael Uslan
Billy West
Tom Kane
Mark Ryan
Steven Seagle
Greg Weisman
Jason Aaron
Michael Allred
Laura Allred
Mike Baron
Allen Bellman
J. Scott Campbell
Sean Gordon Murphy
Mike Grell
Katie Cook
Rebekah Isaacs
Peter Gross
Zach Howard
Bob Layton
Joseph Linser
Georges Jeanty
Mike Keefe
Barry Kitson
T.K. Miller
Ethan Nicolle
James O’Barr
Amy Reeder
Gail Simone
Ed Stein
Ben Templesmith
Herb Trimpe
David Uslan
Michael Uslan
Noah Van Sciver
Carrie Vaughn
Michael Zulli

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
The Con last weekend was a blast. No promos to get but I did get some comics signed by J. Scott Campbell. To my surprise there was a Non-Sport dealer there; K and J Non-Sport Cards, so that was pretty cool. All in all not a bad show for the first one. Good news is that they've already gotten Stan Lee for next year so it should be even bigger and better!