Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    TREASURE CHEST of ART- Opportunity to support Treasure Chest
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TREASURE CHEST of ART- Opportunity to support Treasure Chest
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Payment has been sent. . .

Thank you for putting this together Ed! I appreciate it, and am looking forward to the fun!

Anyone receive theirs yet? I'm curious to see what people are getting!

Jon

Posts: 5417 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
That's it! We're full up.

Thanks for everyone for participating.

The next wave of sketches will ship Monday.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5081 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Darns it! Somehow, I missed this thread!
Well Done to Ed for making the offer though...
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Got my sketches today. While not done by famous artists, not bad, and well worth what I paid. Jason Adams 2964/5000 Robot, and Charlie Kirchoff 257/5000 monster.
Thanks Ed, and good luck to all who participated!

Posts: 2912 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of darkship17
posted Hide Post
I got mine as well.

The Fool by Jon Roscetti

Krypto by Art Baltazar

Thanks again!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: darkship17,

Posts: 6 | Location: Central Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
#18 arrived today, a cool Durge sketch from NSU cover artist Mark McHaley! I'm am happy! Smile

Thanks, Ed! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Sketches arrived today Ed..thanks again Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10450 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice pulls so far -- love the Art Baltazar!

Jon

Posts: 5417 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Got my sketches today, too!
Thanks Ed! Dance

Sketch #32 - Hellboy by Brian Schillinger

Sketch #46 - ? by Robert Stotz

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
My sketch arrived this morning. It is of Cassius from the Mice Templer comic book. It was drawn by Bryan JL Glass.

I don't a camera at the moment but when I do I'll post a pic.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got my three sketches today.

#8 was a nice colour Darth Maul by Dan Boggonos 2769/5000.

#38 was a black and white ink of I think Darth Siddeous by Bruce Gerlach 177/5000.

#44 is a fine detail pencil of Wolverine by Jeffrey Moy 839/5000 (apologies for my lousy typing skills).

Thanks again to SciFi Cards for organizing this Thumb Up .

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Triple-Frog,

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Caught up on shipping. List on page 1 should be up to date now.

Glad to see everyone is enjoying their sketches. It worked out pretty well. The only exception being one person who I don't think will be happy with what they picked and I wish I could have made it better somehow.

I think we're down to 4 waiting to be paid and shipped.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5081 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Got mine today.

Alphabet by Jason Adams

Wolverine by Billy Tan

Posts: 3251 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Got mine today. I really like the art. It is by Annie Rodrigue.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice Billy Tan! Cool card Harris. . . I wonder if that is a character from something, or just a random sketch. . .

Can't wait to get my cards. . . Hope I'm not the one Ed is worried will be disappointed ;-)

Jon

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Triple -Frog.
#44 was done by Jeffrey Moy. He has done some nice work for the set.
Thanks again to everyone for your support.
Take care and enjoy!
Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by webjon:
Nice Billy Tan! Cool card Harris. . . I wonder if that is a character from something, or just a random sketch. . .

I'm not sure but I really do like it. I am not familiar with the artist but I've checked out her website and this is very much in the style of what she does. I'm curious now too if this is a specific character.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Originally posted by webjon:

I'm not sure but I really do like it. I am not familiar with the artist but I've checked out her website and this is very much in the style of what she does. I'm curious now too if this is a specific character.

Given the light hair and the clutching off the stuffed white bunny, I'd venture to guess it's an "Alice".

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan Cracknell:

Given the light hair and the clutching off the stuffed white bunny, I'd venture to guess it's an "Alice".

That's the first thing I thought of, too.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan Cracknell:
I think the looking glass behind her also points to it being Alice.

Posts: 1530 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post