Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Shore Leave 36, Aug 1-3, 2014
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shore Leave 36, Aug 1-3, 2014
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Shore Leave 36
Hunt Valey Inn, Hunt Valley Maryland
Aug 1-3, 2014

As always there is no fee if you just want to go to the dealers area.

Media Guests:
Richard Dean Anderson
Silas Weir Mitchell
Eve Myles
Teryl Rothery
Robert Picardo
Michael Welch

www.shore-leave.com

Not sure how much non-sport product will be there but Derek Woywood and Ted A. will both have tables.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Laura,

I don't think I will be going this year! Hope everything goes well for you guys!

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't forget Leonard Nimoy. But just appearing via Skype only. Approximately 3 PM on Sunday. Solid guest list this year!

I am out of 1 and 2 pocket pages but should be well stocked on all other card supplies. Will also be bringing over 50 different sealed card boxes along with base sets and chase. Ted should have some items fresh from the San Diego Comicon too.

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel:

As always there is no fee if you just want to go to the dealers area.

This is superb for the buyers and the dealers, no entry fee means the dealers get the money and the buyers get more stuff. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I might try to wander over from BronyCon. I start the 14 hour drive with my son, tomorrow morning.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
I might try to wander over from BronyCon. I start the 14 hour drive with my son, tomorrow morning.

Hope to see you there. Either way, I hope you and your son have a safe trip!

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Just a little too far for me. Frown
But for those going...have a great time.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post