Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    April 2012 Philly Show Reports
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

April 2012 Philly Show Reports
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Tom from SideKick (photo by Barbara Chance)

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
anyone have some pictures of the Rittenhouse booth? Everyone says it was cool but I havn't seen any pictures...

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
anyone have some pictures of the Rittenhouse booth? Everyone says it was cool but I havn't seen any pictures...

Sorry Chris, I don't have one. I hope someone else does. The rest of mine are coming right up. These were all taken by Cliff Tooker.

As I posted earlier, we will have a bunch of other pics in the upcoming Jun/Jul '12 issue. Be sure to pick up a copy!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

NSU helpers Janet and Carol take a break and speak with Szym photo by Cliff Tooker

Scott, Larry, and Neil get the dealer packs ready photo by Cliff Tooker

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Tony and Scott hang our banner. Where are Hammer and Graham when you need them. Ha ha photo by Cliff Tooker

Axebone talks with collectors photo by Cliff Tooker

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Szym speaks with Sean Pence photo by Cliff Tooker

Marco from 258 West Authentic Signatures works his table photo by Cliff Tooker

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Szym speaks with Tony from Triangle Cards photo by Cliff Tooker

Twin Galaxies premieres their Video Game Trading Cards at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show photo by Cliff Tooker

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Paul from the U.K. speaks with Cryptozoic Entertainment's Kurt photo by Cliff Tooker

....While NSU Publisher Roxanne Toser speaks with Frank Eachus Publishing reps photo by Cliff Tooker

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

NSU Editor-in-Chief Alan Biegel talks about what's coming up in NSU at the NSU Card Talk member gathering photo by Cliff Tooker

The NSU Card Talk Member Gathering was a packed house photo by Cliff Tooker

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

This one needs a photo caption. Not sure what I was doing here. Big Grin photo by Cliff Tooker

The lovely Bench Warmer girls, Mary Riley and Billie Jo Powers photo by Cliff Tooker

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Standing in line to get Mary and Billie Jo's autographs. Hey, that's Hammer at the back! photo by Cliff Tooker

Card Talk member AWR checks out the Tattoo Art Trading Cards, The series premiered at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show. photo by Cliff Tooker

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Card Talk member cverdec speaks with Sean Pence photo by Cliff Tooker

And here's Elaine Perna speaking with a collector photo by Cliff Tooker

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Billy Mitchell's hot sauce! photo by Cliff Tooker

Video gaming and gamers come to the Philly Non-Sports Card Show photo by Cliff Tooker

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Lots of non-sports to be found at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show photo by Cliff Tooker

Axebone and Meghan Hetrick talk up Rittenhouse Archives' Robert Kohlbus photo by Cliff Tooker

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

And finally, check out this awesome Wacky Packages inspired t-shirt artist George Wright was wearing. Here's the front. photo by Cliff Tooker

And here's the back. photo by Cliff Tooker

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Really fantastic photos, looks like everyone had a great time. Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

NSU helpers Janet and Carol take a break and speak with Szym photo by Cliff Tooker

Scott, Larry, and Neil get the dealer packs ready photo by Cliff Tooker

methinks I spotted an error
or Janet,Carol and Szym
really look like Scott,Larry and Neil

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Good catch, Damien. It's corrected in the original post.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I've got a few more pictures to post. This set is from Kevin LePore. He took these at our Card Talk member gathering on Sunday morning.

The entry table with everyone's name badge (many of which got printed on the non-sticky side by me -- Whoops!) photo by Kevin LePore

Here's the promos, pen, raffle ticket, etc. that Kevin got with his name badge photo by Kevin LePore

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Here's the Card Talk members and guests photo by Kevin LePore

The artists' panel photo by Kevin LePore

Thanks Kevin for the pictures.