Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Advance 2 day tickets $10 May 4th/5th Non-sports show in Allentown
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Advance 2 day tickets $10 May 4th/5th Non-sports show in Allentown
 Login/Join

posted
I will be handling the advance ticket sales for the May 4th/5th show in Allentown,PA. If purchased in advance the 2 day pass is only $10. And yes you get all the promo's and any other goodies that you would by buying at the door. Save yourself a couple bucks (and standing in line) by seeing me at an upcoming show in your area. I will post the show details each week in my ad in the retailers advertising forum.

This weekend (March 3)I will be in the Philadelhia area.

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got mine. What a great deal and so easy to do. Will you have more at your April 4th show? I have friends who what to get them to. See you there!!

Posts: 17 | Location: philadelphia, pa | Registered: September 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I will be at the next one. They will have the Batmobile there which will be really cool! And was nice meeting you at that show. Thanks for getting all those boxes from me too.

This weekend I will be heading down to warmer climates. Megaconvention.com being held in Orlando,Florida. March 15th,16th and 17th. I posted some more details in my ad in the retailers forum including other vendors who I usually see at that show. So stop on by and say hello if coming to the show. I have a few Rittenhouse promo cards to hand out. Seems they are the only ones doing promo's anymore?

Weekend of the 24th I will be in the MD/DC/VA area and the end of the month I will be at the Hershey,PA show. So stop by any of these shows and get your tickets to the greatest show on earth!

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am continuing my world tour and will wind up in the DC/MD/VA area this Sunday the 24th. A nice show put on by Shoff Promotions. I have been a regular dealer at this show for over 12 years now. I put in more details about the show in my ad in the Retailers Advertising forum.

And yes, next weekend I will be at the Hershey show along with the Tosers, et al.

posted Hide Post
Was nice to meet Coalregion,Cardman1981 and several other non-sports collectors at the Hershey show this past weekend.

This weekend on april 7th I will be in Laurel,MD for a comic book show. I posted details about the show in my ad in the advertisers forum. Stop by and say hello (along with buying tickets for the Non-sports show the first weekend of May). Also, if you missed the Hershey show I have a handful of the Superman promo card. Will be made available to advance ticket buyers on a first come first served basis.