Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Stan Lee at Supermega Fest Framingham MA Nov 17th 18th
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stan Lee at Supermega Fest Framingham MA Nov 17th 18th
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
BOSTON SUPER MEGAFEST 2012

& COME TOGETHER MUSICFEST

November 17th and 18th

New England's Largest Multimedia Fanfest!

Incredible Celebrity Guest Signings and Q & A Sessions!

HUGE Comic & Collectibles Dealer Room!

Spend the day with all your favorite celebrities
from Comics, TV, Movies, and Rock & Roll.
The Super Megafest also features an incredible dealer room
with one of the largest selections of DVDs, posters, autographs,
comics, toys, videos, non-sports cards and
memorabilia from TV, Movies, and Rock & Roll that you will ever find on the East Coast.

Check out
supermegafest.com/

To see the Huge List of Celebrities.

Posts: 507 | Location: MA | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of glen87
posted Hide Post
anyone go (going) to this today? If so, please let me know how it is, and how many card dealers are there. Also, what are the autograph prices for individuals (a range would be ok). It is just over 2 1/2 drive for me and am thinking of going Sunday.
THANKS!

Posts: 642 | Location: VT | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There's me and 1 other card dealer. Place was packed today. It will be a little more quieter tomorrow since Stan Lee was only there Saturday. Prices for most of the stars was in the $20-$25 range. For some reason David Prowse was $45. I just don't see that much for him.

Benchwarmer girls and Playboy Playmates were cool.

Hope to see you Sunday.
quote:
Originally posted by glen87:
anyone go (going) to this today? If so, please let me know how it is, and how many card dealers are there. Also, what are the autograph prices for individuals (a range would be ok). It is just over 2 1/2 drive for me and am thinking of going Sunday.
THANKS!

Posts: 507 | Location: MA | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of glen87
posted Hide Post
thanks for getting back to me. I did see this last night and decided not to go. Being alomst entirely a card collector, could not see driving 5 1/2 hours round trip for two dealers. There were 3 sports cards shows in that general vicinity yesterday, so I was trying to to a couple together to make the trip worthwhile.

hope you had a good show

Posts: 642 | Location: VT | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
met my sales goal for the weekend on Saturday. So Sunday was all great.

Opened a box of the new Bond 50th at the show and pulled a Daniel Craig auto. Made a great weekend ever better

Dave