Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Topps UK Roadshow.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Topps UK Roadshow.
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
.... It's not the same as main stream card collecting though...

I think you have it the wrong way round, Match Attax cards are by far the 'main stream', if anyone was swapping Star Wars cards they were swamped by kids swapping football cards. Interestingly it seemed that boys were collecting the football cards, whereas girls were collecting and swapping the non-sport cards such as Trolls and Shopkins.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: WOMBLE,

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WOMBLE:
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
.... It's not the same as main stream card collecting though...

I think you have it the wrong way round, Match Attax cards are by far the 'main stream', if anyone was swapping Star Wars cards they were swamped by kids swapping football cards. Interestingly it seemed that boys were collecting the football cards, whereas girls were collecting and swapping the non-sport cards such as Trolls and Shopkins.

I was referring to the main theme of here Big Grin. I agree that most kids wouldn't know the cards we are talking about.

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
No show near me this time unfortunatly. Frown
Another Roadshow is planned in October 2017 through the UK - avoiding Wolfie again!

October 23rd - London, Lakeside Shopping Centre
October 24th - Milton Keynes, Middleton Hall
October 25th - Manchester, Arndale Centre
October 26th - Newcastle, Metro Centre
October 27th - Glasgow, Braehead Shopping Centre

This message has been edited. Last edited by: WOMBLE,

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WOMBLE:

Another Roadshow is planned in October 2017 through the UK - avoiding Wolfie again!

October 23rd - London, Lakeside Shopping Centre
October 24th - Milton Keynes, Middleton Hall
October 25th - Manchester, Arndale Centre
October 26th - Newcastle, Metro Centre
October 27th - Braehead Shopping Centre

It's a downright disgrace, don't they know who i am. Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of paul hart
posted Hide Post
To be fair wolfie
It would take me 2-3hrs to get to the london one!

Posts: 353 | Location: uk | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
It's a downright disgrace, don't they know who i am. Big Grin

Topps Festival hits the road again ...yet again they miss Wolfie's city out. What are they thinking!!

October 18th - Glasgow, Braehead Shopping Centre
October 19th - Manchester, Arndale Centre
October 26th - London, Lakeside Shopping Centre
October 28th - Milton Keynes, Middleton Hall
October 31st - Belfast, Connswater
November 1st - Dublin, Blanchardstown Centre
November 2nd - Cork, Mahon Point Shopping Centre

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I shall start my letter.......Dear Mr Topps, have you ever heard of Birmingham, it's a big place right in the middle of the country. Mad Twak

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post