Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Non-Sports Card Show - Oct 15 & 16, 2016
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Non-Sports Card Show - Oct 15 & 16, 2016
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
The Fall Philly Non-Sports Card Show takes place October 15 & 16 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA. We have recently updated the website with guest artists and hotel info, which you can find at the links below:

Guests - Fall 2016 (including Jason Brower, Liz Chesterman, Jason Crosby, Ted Dastick Jr., Frank Kadar)

Hotel Info

Be sure to mark your calendars now and save the October 15 & 16 dates for the Fall Philly Show.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Another good looking show

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Can't wait!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Harris.

Hotel is booked. I'm looking forward to another great show!

Posts: 465 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just a day away!

Promo- Artist Laura Inglis will be at my tables again and will have yet another exciting card in her metal monster series. Hot off the presses.
Will be available for only $10 or free with any purchase of $50 or more. Either her material, any of my massive amount of stuff for sale or a combination of both.

Supplies- some items will be well stocked and some not so much. My distributor was out of stock on certain things or had very low quantities. If you need something and don't want to carry it around the show floor just pay us for it and anything can be held and put aside for you.

Wants- number 10 common from latest hobbit set.
Some gold parallels for the base set of Game of Thrones Season Five
Some foil parallels of the base set from season one Game of Thrones.
A couple autos from GoT season one. Which ones? I don't know yet as waiting to hear back from my customer so bring what you have. Pretty sure it won't be any of the pricey ones from that set as he has those already.

Thanks!

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Have a great time at the show everyone. I wish I could be there. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
How is the show going? I also wish that I could be there.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Hope it was a good show

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Can somebody take the banner down please, thanks. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Darth Smittyous
posted Hide Post
I am hoping that someone can help out. I am looking for the name and contact information for one of the dealers that sets up regularly at the Philly Show. I think it is a husband and wife that have a two or three table set up on the side where Breygent sets up. Their tables usually have a some glass cases of the higher end cards, multiple boxes of singles alphabetical by set/property, and they also have large stacks of sealed boxes/cases (I think usually from Rittenhouse and maybe Cryptozoic) at the end of the table.

I am trying to help out another collector, so any assistance would be appreciated.

Posts: 65 | Location: VA | Registered: February 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Darth Smittyous:
I am hoping that someone can help out. I am looking for the name and contact information for one of the dealers that sets up regularly at the Philly Show. I think it is a husband and wife that have a two or three table set up on the side where Breygent sets up. Their tables usually have a some glass cases of the higher end cards, multiple boxes of singles alphabetical by set/property, and they also have large stacks of sealed boxes/cases (I think usually from Rittenhouse and maybe Cryptozoic) at the end of the table.

I am trying to help out another collector, so any assistance would be appreciated.

I think you may mean Mike Goldblatt. They (Mike and his wife) have had three tables at the last couple of shows and they are set up on the left side of Breygent. He goes by "cubby5454" and if you do a search on Google, you'll find him. I don't like to give out email addresses without people's permissions and/or post people's email addresses online but if you don't find it, please send me an email and I'm happy to give it to you since Mike's address is posted online.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post