Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Chicago Expo Spring Fling March 12th, 2011 & Another Treasure Chest of Art opportunty
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chicago Expo Spring Fling March 12th, 2011 & Another Treasure Chest of Art opportunty
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sadly I was only able to attend the show for about 45 minutes. . . posted a couple of pics on webjon as a test from my phone -- let me now if the pics are ok!

There seemed like quite a few regulars at the show, and a number of dealers too. . . hope they all had a great show. . .

Wish I could have stuck around longer -- I didn't even get around the room a 2nd time. . .

Jon

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
thanks for the pics Jon
- I wish I could have spent 45 minutes there
I would have spent quite a bit of money Smile

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Anybody else?...more pics?

Drool Must feed the beast.

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xtime:
Anybody else?...more pics?

Drool Must feed the beast.

What he said! More, please. Big Grin

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
New photos posted in new post see Chicago Spring Fling photos.
Thanks Harris!
Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PAULM:
New photos posted in new post see Chicago Spring Fling photos.
Thanks Harris!
Paul

Sure, Paul. Here's a link to the pictures:

Chicago Expo Spring Fling March 12th, 2011 Photos

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Glad someone took pictures. I had my camera but never got time to snap a single shot.

But then again, busy is good. Thumb Up

Next stop, Cleveland!

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks again to everyone who made this past weekend possible! Take care, see you in April in Ohio. Watch for the new post for each of the Ohio shows.
Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hello everyone,
Watch for the new post for the June show as well.Artist announcements will be forthcoming beginning of the week. Currently, I am in preparation for C2E2 this weekend. I will be there selling the Treasure Chest of Art as well as having a couple of different raffles. Watch for a separate post on this as well. There is an exciting prize!

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
In today's mail there was a package from Paul - in contained a get well card signed by many of my friends i missed at the show - thank you!
There is also a CD with images of the show, still have to look at this - thanks to Paul and Diane for thinking of me.
Will be back in the hospital this weekend so willmiss the show Downtown, everyone have a great time!

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks Don, Please continue to heal and we will see you around the show floor relatively soon. Best of everything this weekend, my friend, take good care and keep in touch.
Best,
Paul and Diane