Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Chicago Expo Spring Fling March 12th, 2011 & Another Treasure Chest of Art opportunty
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chicago Expo Spring Fling March 12th, 2011 & Another Treasure Chest of Art opportunty
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Always good to see Mark, and amazing to watch him work.

12 days to go. The big question is... Will I get everything done before then? Confused

February got away from me. I'd planned on doing a bit more work on the chase binders. Adding about 200+ premium cards to the inventory boxes this week, so there will be lots of new stuff to see.

Any requests? Already have one trade worked out to complete at the show. I'd be glad to work on more if anyone's coming.

Back to work... Or maybe some sleep... Roll Eyes

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
10 Days to go!

It's awfully quiet. Is it going to be just me and Paul in Carol Stream? Hope not, he never buys much. Roll Eyes

I've heard a rumor about a special Treasure Chest Card sale to benefit the Treasure Chest Foundation. Any news on that Paul?

Ed

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, is there a dealer list, or . . . anything?

I could be convinced to make the trip, but I'm gonna see Ed at C2E2 and I don't typically pick up much from the artists. . .

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
I am unable to attend the Spring Fling
I can't justify the 19 hour drive
for a 4 hour show

and couldn't work out the time to spend the week and see both Chicago shows

will try for the 2 Ohio shows

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I totally understand HC. You have a long way to come. Look forward to seeing you in Ohio.
Thanks very much!
Take care,
Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Paul has his own VIP Package for CECE:

Early Bird Entry to all CECE shows in 2011.
Access to more card dealers than C2E2.
Free drawings throughout the day.

And the price, just $190 less than the big one for C2E2. Just $10. What a deal. Bouncey

Ed
(Forgive me but someone has to keep talking about this show too)

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hello everyone! Good morning! We are down to only 3 or 4 tables, if you are an exhibitor or an artist and would like to reserve one, please contact me as time is almost upon us.
My direct email is cecexpo@gmail.com.
Thanks Paul
See you all there!

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I heard that Iggy will be set up too. . .

Jon

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
1 week to go!
I am reserving Treasure Chest of Art chest for some folks, if you are interested and will be at the show and wish to pick one up,please drop me a line or post here, and I would be glad to reserve one for you.
Take care and see you all on Sat. the 12th!
Paul

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
2 tables available! Dealers- Artists- Let Me Know soon.
Thanks Paul

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
3 or so more days! See you then!

posted Hide Post
My virtual heart goes with you! Wave

Rabid Horse Art - www.rabidhorse.com

Art Updates - www.rabidhorse.com/artblog

Posts: 390 | Location: East of Montreal, Canada | Registered: October 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hippiejewel
posted Hide Post
I'll be there with the Posse in hand.......

Jewel Big Grin

Posts: 2035 | Location: Western Burbs of Chicago | Registered: April 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Have fun in honor of those who cannot be thar. Frown

Looking forward to reading your reports, and remember to post a lot of pics.

Dance

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hippiejewel:
I'll be there with the Posse in hand.......

Jewel Big Grin

Wave Will be good to see all of you together again. Looking forward to the show, but not really anything I'm looking for until Spartacus is out.

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hippiejewel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by webjon:
I heard that Iggy will be set up too. . .

Jon

There goes the neighborhood......

Jewel Big Grin

Posts: 2035 | Location: Western Burbs of Chicago | Registered: April 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, starting to pack, will be seeing you all in a few hours- What Excitement!
Take care and have a great night!
Remember to ask about the CECE Annual Pass - Only 10.00 for early bird admission all year!
Paul

Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
I am so jealous, wish I could go
been a long winter and can't wait for the first show I can get to
- have fun
Wavey

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
On the way in just a few minutes!!! See you all real soon.
Paul

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Hope you all have a great day! Wish I could be there, this is only the second of Paul's shows I've missed. Look forward to your reports.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post