Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Chicago Expo Spring Fling March 12th, 2011 & Another Treasure Chest of Art opportunty
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chicago Expo Spring Fling March 12th, 2011 & Another Treasure Chest of Art opportunty
 Login/Join

Picture of anjee
posted Hide Post
very cool! let me know if you are interested in trading away that cassie james card. i love it! Smile

Posts: 310 | Location: madison,wi | Registered: January 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ed, I know I still owe you $$$, I appreciate your patience.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
No Worries Ted, I'm a patient guy most of the time.

All other cards have been sent out and should be received shortly.

$250 donation to Card Talk has been made! Metal

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
thanks again Ed
here are the last 2 I got

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
No Worries Ted, I'm a patient guy most of the time.

All other cards have been sent out and should be received shortly.

$250 donation to Card Talk has been made! Metal

Ed

Many Thanks Ed for donating to help save card talk!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Attention artists! We are currently accepting applications for tables for the March 12th spring fling. Please note: there are only a small handful of tables available. Please post or email me directly at cecexpo@gmail.com.
Thanks and have a great night!
Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Since this is a card-based show, I'm going to be bringing several things to Paul's show that you won't see if you skip it for the C2E2 show the following week...

• All 30 Chase card and promo binders
  • The bargain promo box, now 50¢ a card instead of $1 each
  • The bargain chase box, now also 50¢ a card.

So if you're looking for single chase/promos then THIS is the show to come to! Bouncey

If anyone has anything special they would like me to set aside and bring, just let me know.

Also, if anyone wants to work on a trade to be completed in person, shoot me an email.

Looking forward to this one, the first real show of the 2011 season!

Ed

•  
    Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of hcbrewer
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Since this is a card-based show, I'm going to be bringing several things to Paul's show that you won't see if you skip it for the C2E2 show the following week...

Ed

- now I really have to try going to this show !!
    Have a problem driving the 9 hours from Toronto just for the one day though

Will you be attending one/both of the Ohio shows
    with all the above mentioned stuff?
    I am planning on attending them since it is basically 2 days and worth the drive (hopefully)

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of Scifi Cards
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by hcbrewer:
    quote:

Ed

- now I really have to try going to this show !!
    Have a problem driving the 9 hours from Toronto just for the one day though

Will you be attending one/both of the Ohio shows
    with all the above mentioned stuff?
    I am planning on attending them since it is basically 2 days and worth the drive (hopefully)

I plan on being at both Ohio shows. And since they are primarily card shows the binders and boxes of chase and promos will be with me for sure.

Ed

Bronze Card Talk Member
    posted Hide Post
    everybody getting ready for the first show of the year ? We're getting excited!

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of Scifi Cards
    posted Hide Post
    Paul,

What artists are confirmed for March?

I might have to have some commissions done to pick up at the show.

Not ready for this at all. Where did the winter go?

Ed

Bronze Card Talk Member
    posted Hide Post
    Good morning all!
    I will be making the artist announcement next week.
    Just a reminder, with the first show of the year, being march 12th in Carol Stream, IL. we have instituted an Annual pass to all of the CECE U.S. Shows for only $ 10.00 for all year long!
    We have unburied a very special incentive for the First 100 - Annual pass buyers- Uncut promo card sheets!
    So, see you all Early in line, and see you all soon.
    Thanks and have a great weekend!
    Paul

Silver Card Talk Member
    Picture of EriktheArchitect
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by PAULM:
    Good morning all!
    I will be making the artist announcement next week.
    Just a reminder, with the first show of the year, being march 12th in Carol Stream, IL. we have instituted an Annual pass to all of the CECE U.S. Shows for only $ 10.00 for all year long!
    We have unburied a very special incentive for the First 100 - Annual pass buyers- Uncut promo card sheets!
    So, see you all Early in line, and see you all soon.
    Thanks and have a great weekend!
    Paul

Too bad I don't still live in the western suburbs. Would love to attend the shows. Not much for NS collectors down south anymore.

Have a great show!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Bronze Card Talk Member
    posted Hide Post
    Acquired great hotel rates at 64.95+ tax night fo the Carol Stream, IL. Holiday Inn.
    A nice area to plan a mini vacation/getaway and incorporate a card show at the same time!
    Thanks again, take care,
    Paul

Picture of Scifi Cards
    posted Hide Post
    News! Wavey We Want News! Bouncey

Anybody looking to do some trading at the show? If so, shoot me an email and maybe we can work out something before the show. Thumb Up

Ed

Bronze Card Talk Member
    posted Hide Post
    And news you shall have!

Attention! Attention! Here Ye! Here Ye! The first artist announcement is forthcoming!

March 12th Spring Fling show :

Connie Persampieri will be joining us !

Please make sure you stop in and check out all of the beautiful artwork and to stop by to say hello!

More announcements coming soon!
    Take care and see you all very soon!
    Paul

Picture of Scifi Cards
    posted Hide Post
    Nice addition.

2 weeks to go... Oh my.

Ed

posted Hide Post
    Ohh wow, only 2 weeks away. . . sneaked up on me.

Any additional announcements Paul? Dealer list? Expecting more artists? etc? I hate to say it, but back to back shows is going to be tough -- sell it to us!

Jon

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Bronze Card Talk Member
    Picture of Flag City Collectibles
    posted Hide Post
    I am so glad to See a stop in Toledo was made this year! I will be there for sure!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Bronze Card Talk Member
    posted Hide Post
    It will be good to see you.
    Also, for Chicago, come in and visit with Mark McHaley- Artist of the 2010 NSU Variant Charity Ewok issue!
    Thanks Paul