Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Chicago Expo Spring Fling March 12th, 2011 & Another Treasure Chest of Art opportunty

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/9467049595

March 12, 2011, 04:19 PM
webjon
Chicago Expo Spring Fling March 12th, 2011 & Another Treasure Chest of Art opportunty
Sadly I was only able to attend the show for about 45 minutes. . . posted a couple of pics on webjon as a test from my phone -- let me now if the pics are ok!

There seemed like quite a few regulars at the show, and a number of dealers too. . . hope they all had a great show. . .

Wish I could have stuck around longer -- I didn't even get around the room a 2nd time. . .

Jon
March 12, 2011, 06:35 PM
hcbrewer
thanks for the pics Jon
- I wish I could have spent 45 minutes there
I would have spent quite a bit of money Smile

March 13, 2011, 12:53 PM
xtime
Anybody else?...more pics?

Drool Must feed the beast.

March 14, 2011, 12:01 PM
Ted Dastick Jr.
quote:
Originally posted by xtime:
Anybody else?...more pics?

Drool Must feed the beast.

What he said! More, please. Big Grin
March 14, 2011, 11:20 PM
PAULM
New photos posted in new post see Chicago Spring Fling photos.
Thanks Harris!
Paul
March 14, 2011, 11:27 PM
H_Toser
quote:
Originally posted by PAULM:
New photos posted in new post see Chicago Spring Fling photos.
Thanks Harris!
Paul

Sure, Paul. Here's a link to the pictures:

Chicago Expo Spring Fling March 12th, 2011 Photos

March 15, 2011, 01:35 AM
Scifi Cards
Glad someone took pictures. I had my camera but never got time to snap a single shot.

But then again, busy is good. Thumb Up

Next stop, Cleveland!

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

March 15, 2011, 08:26 PM
PAULM
Thanks again to everyone who made this past weekend possible! Take care, see you in April in Ohio. Watch for the new post for each of the Ohio shows.
Paul
March 17, 2011, 07:22 AM
PAULM
Hello everyone,
Watch for the new post for the June show as well.Artist announcements will be forthcoming beginning of the week. Currently, I am in preparation for C2E2 this weekend. I will be there selling the Treasure Chest of Art as well as having a couple of different raffles. Watch for a separate post on this as well. There is an exciting prize!
March 17, 2011, 02:50 PM
Don Norton
In today's mail there was a package from Paul - in contained a get well card signed by many of my friends i missed at the show - thank you!
There is also a CD with images of the show, still have to look at this - thanks to Paul and Diane for thinking of me.
Will be back in the hospital this weekend so willmiss the show Downtown, everyone have a great time!
March 17, 2011, 11:48 PM
PAULM
Thanks Don, Please continue to heal and we will see you around the show floor relatively soon. Best of everything this weekend, my friend, take good care and keep in touch.
Best,
Paul and Diane