Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Steel City Con
 Login/Join

Picture of Monsterama2000
posted
I'm going to Steel City Con near Pittsburgh on August 9th. This will be my first time at this show. Is anybody else going? Does anyone know if there will be any card dealers there?

Posts: 120 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Haven't been in a couple years. But the last time I was there I was one of 6 card dealers at the show.

Bring your want lists. Very good odds you'll find some cards.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ed!

Posts: 120 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'll be there setup with my artwork and sketch cards.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best of luck at the show this weekend!

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had a great time at Steel City Con! It was nice meeting you Laura. Here's the photos I took at the show --

Steel City Con Pics

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Monsterama2000:
Had a great time at Steel City Con! It was nice meeting you Laura. Here's the photos I took at the show --

Steel City Con Pics

Great set of pictures, Erick! Thanks a lot for posting the link. I got a kick out of seeing your various other related photos like lunch, your hotel room, etc.

Where's the photo of Card Talk celebrity WandringRebel? Wink

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Great set of pictures, Erick! Thanks a lot for posting the link. I got a kick out of seeing your various other related photos like lunch, your hotel room, etc.

Thanks Harris. I should have taken her picture. I guess I just didn't think about it at the time. Smile

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Great pics Erick, thanks for doing them. Wavey

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Monsterama2000:
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

Thanks Harris. I should have taken her picture. I guess I just didn't think about it at the time. Smile

That's ok. Smile It was nice to meet you. Thanks for posting the photos, I didn't have too much time to run around so you posted photos of a lot of things (and people) I never got a chance to see.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Erick, thanx for the pix...

Your cheeseburger looks mighty tasty but that bacon needs to be more crispy(?)

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post