Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Chicago Non-Sport Card Show April 11 and 12
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chicago Non-Sport Card Show April 11 and 12
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Cryptozoic's promos are on their way to me now... Pictures when they arrive.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5080 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
And they opted for overnight shipping... Eek

I present to you, yet another promos for the Chicago Non-Sport Card Show.

P2 for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

It even sports our logo along with the licensor's logos on the back. Thumb Up

Thanks Cryptozoic! These will be appreciated!

Ed

Posts: 5080 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nice! Well done LOVELY card

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Thanks, ED - Nice card

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
That looks great, it could be a painting on the wall.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
The Hobbit P2 promo is very nice - I will be happy to put it in my collection. Thank you Cryptozoic!

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I'm not done yet! Elephant

Courtesy of Breygent, we have a foil Witchblade promo. Complete with show logo!

Many thanks to Tom for making this happen!

Stay tuned, there might be yet another announcement before the show!

Ed

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
OK, I can't keep secrets for very long...

Tom is sending another along, this time for the upcoming Bates Motel set. It is also foil and is show exclusive with our logo.

Another Huge THANKS to Tom for making these happen!

Ed

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Ed, you are killing me! Wish I was going...

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
Ed, you are killing me! Wish I was going...

OK, another nail in the coffin then...

The 8th and final promo for this show...

A HUGE THANKS to Tom at Breygent for 3 foil promos, the show and especially the collectors appreciate the support!

Ed

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Fantastic set of cards from Tom - well done ED as well

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Ed,

Those are great promos! I look forward to going to the show and the dinner at Alberto's. I will enjoy talking to the dealers, traders, and card talkers who attend. I will be bringing GPK cards with me.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Whee! a Grimm foil promo. Love the Grimm cards and I have many holes that need filling from the first set.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Great promos! I can't wait to see everyone Elephant

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lovemesomecards:
I have many holes that need filling from the first set.

Either email me your list or update your WANT thread and I can put stuff on the side for you.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Iggy,

Will send a list tonight

posted Hide Post
Hey Guys and Gals. . . I'm trying to straighten some things out to get a table at the show, at this point it's a bit in the. . . Regardless if I get a table or not I have 2 massive lots of cards I am looking to part ways with. . .

First. . .

I'm looking to part ways an enormous amount of commons.
15 5,000 count boxes of sorted commons that won't make sets.
2 4 row boxes of sorted commons that won't make sets
20-30 900 count boxes of unsorted commons that will make sets

Based on box count being accurate that's around 100,000 commons.

Also, potentially with the commons I have 2 5,000 count boxes with partial sets.

Second. . .

Years ago I picked up a CCG collection in trade -- it's pretty big about 2 5,000 count boxes, + about 9-10 plastic boxes that are about the size of 4,000 count boxes. My intention was to split up the collection and sell/trade it. . . but so far I haven't found the time to learn all the intricacies of the various sets. The collection. . . it's kinda buried right now, so I'd have to dig it out for specifics, but I know there is a 5000 count box of LOTR in there, there are a bunch of Middle Earth too, quite a few Babylon 5, some Trek, Survivor, Jim Lee's C23, Warlord, Legend of the 5 rings, Monty Python, a bit of Magic and some Star Wars, and I'm sure quite a bit of other random stuff. These have not been picked over -- this was a guys collection.

Drop me an email if you are interested. . . I'm ready to move these happy to trade -- I just need to get the space back. . .

Thanks!

Jon

Posts: 5412 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Looking for a volunteer...

I need someone to sit at the front table Saturday afternoon. Noon to 2:30ish, not much to do after the door prize is drawn at 2:30.

Shoot me an email: shows@nonsportcardshows.com or just reply here if interested.

Ed

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Remember...

The last day for the discounted hotel rate of $75 is Monday, April 7. Don't miss out!

Ed