Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Change of Date/Location - So.Attleboro MA Show
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Change of Date/Location - So.Attleboro MA Show
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
I know it's early to be mentioning the end of August So. Attleboro Collectibles Show, but there has now been a change to a NEW location, and a change to a NEW date for the August show.

The building housing this show for 'forever' was sold and the promoter, Harry Martin, has secured a new location, but needed to change the date from the published 2015 schedule.

NEW DATE: AUGUST 30, 2015
NEW ADDRESS:
Elks Lodge
52 Bullfinch Street
NORTH Attleboro, MA

Posts: 622 | Location: Boston, MA USA | Registered: December 28, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They just updated with the final change.

Next show is September 13, 2015 at the following address:
The Franklin Elks, 1077 Pond St. Franklin, MA

I was planning to attend the 30th but a two week delay is not that bad.

-Matt

Posts: 36 | Location: Warwick, RI | Registered: April 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

i'll be there

Posts: 91 | Location: ma | Registered: April 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Confirmed .
September 13 in Franklin, Mass.
See you there.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Directions:

Rte 495, take Exit 17 (whether coming northbound or southbound)

Take Rte. 140 towards Franklin.
At the very first set of lights (comes up quickly) take a left, that's Pond Street, it's starts with an "S" curve going left.
Follow for 3 miles. The Elks Hall is on the right.

We'll be there!!
Byrna
B&B Girl AF & Cards

Posts: 622 | Location: Boston, MA USA | Registered: December 28, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be there too. Sounds like a party now. Have a small rental car so looks like I will be bringing just card boxes. Will have room for my better box of chase cards. Just ask to see it when you get there. And some comics too.

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This was out first time going to this show and it was great, we had a lot of fun! We did a small video review for our YouTube channel and I am writing an article for The Wrapper so if you are curious about the show check those out. It is highly recommended and I cannot wait to get back in November!

Posts: 36 | Location: Warwick, RI | Registered: April 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post