Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Hershey, PA March 29 & 30 American Music & Pop Culture Expo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hershey, PA March 29 & 30 American Music & Pop Culture Expo
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
American Music & Pop Culture Expo
Granada Avenue Gymnasium Hershey, PA

Friday March 29: 5 – 9pm
Saturday March 30: 10am – 4pm

As far as non-sport vendors go, I know that at a minimum Derek, Zeno’s Books and Chick will be set up along with Non-Sport Update Magazine.

Artists include myself, Rusty Gilligan, David Quiles and Mytron Studios

Media guests include:
Award-Winning Elvis Presley Impersonator Brad Crum (performing on Saturday)
David Orange, actor and author
Paris Themmen - Mike Teevee from the original “Willy Wonka” movie
Geri Reischl - Jan Brady on the Brady Bunch Variety Hour
Triston Johnson - Zombie Barn Walker from “The Walking Dead”
Matt Hardy - professional wrestler. Appearing Saturday only
Cassandra Lynn, model
Jason Cunningham, professional musician
The Batmobile
Mandalorian Mercs. Like the 501st Legion, but they are Bounty Hunters, not Stormtroopers – and yes, some of them do have trading cards.

The first 1000 people will get a free promo card from ColllectingSuperman.com (card is pictured on show website).
http://www.usatheatres.com/conventions/

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to the show. Should be a fun one. I didn't know about the free card -- that looks really nice.

Hope to see some Card Talk members at the show. As Laura said, you can get more info on the show here:

The American Music & Pop Culture Expo - March 29 & 30

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nice Card and a Benchwarmer model!!! Have fun

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just in! Actor Bronson Pinchot (Balki from Perfect Strangers) and Butch Patrick (Eddie Munster from The Munsters) will be signing autographs at the show! Bronson currently stars on The Bronson Pinchot Project, a home renovation show that airs on the DIY Network. Additional non-sports card dealers include Alan Miley, Bill Miller and Joe Lange. It's going to be a fantastic show!

Posts: 16 | Location: Hershey, PA 17033 | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Just a quick reminder that the American Music & Pop Culture Expo in Hershey, PA is in three weeks. The show has a lot of guests like Butch Patrick (Eddie Munster), Paris Themmen (from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory), Matt Hardy (wrestler), Geri Reischl (Jan Brady from The Brady Bunch), and many others. The show has a really good website here. Take a look!

NSU will be set up and we hope to see lots of non-sport card collectors at the show.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Anne N.
posted Hide Post
Does anyone by any chance know how to get in touch with David Quiles?

Posts: 23 | Location: PA~USA | Registered: July 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder that the show is this weekend. This will be one of the official stops of my world tour in which I will have advance tickets for sale for the May 4th/5th show in Allentown.

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to the show. Hope to see some NSU Card Talk members and Philly Show usuals at the show.

posted Hide Post
Looking forward to the show!

Non-sportcards...where will you be set up for the tickets?

Posts: 67 | Location: Catawissa, PA | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If anyone can pick up a Superman promo for me, I would really appreciate it !

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They didn't give me our booth numbers yet. Company name I will be under (for this show) will be "All-American Comics & Collectibles." I will have sets on the table and boxes for sale on stands behind my tables. If you miss me then the Toser's or artist Laura Inglis can point me out. Also bringing a whole bunch of comic books and collecting supplies too.

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post