Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Hollywood Collector's Show in Burbank, CA & Chicago, IL
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hollywood Collector's Show in Burbank, CA & Chicago, IL
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just added for the April Burbank show: Dom DeLuise.

Posts: 649 | Location: California | Registered: November 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
New top name announced for the April Burbank show: Tom Sizemore.

Also recently announced: Gregory Itzin, Jeff Conaway, Linda Blair, Barry Williams, Dean Butler, Edith Fellows.

Posts: 649 | Location: California | Registered: November 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The April Burbank show is this Friday and Saturday.
They've just added Richard Dreyfuss and Dirk Benedict.
Here's a rundown of the top names scheduled to attend:
Tom Sizemore
Richard Dreyfuss
Tab Hunter
Patty Duke
Lindsay Wagner
Dom DeLuise
Dirk Benedict
Keir Dullea
Gary Lockwood
Willie Aames

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
Richard Dreyfuss...wow. I'm officially impressed.

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just came back from the April Burbank show.
Here's my in-person autograph haul:

Richard Dreyfuss

Dom DeLuise

Barry Williams

Dirk Benedict

Vern Troyer

Willie Aames

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting those! That was really cool! I'd love to hit one of those shows one day.

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Yet again, I forgot about this show!!! Mad

Are these shows every six months or so? Would love to attend one. Cool autographs you got there! Well done!

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the compliments.

quote:
Originally posted by Jack London:
Yet again, I forgot about this show!!! Mad

Are these shows every six months or so? Would love to attend one. Cool autographs you got there! Well done!

The show is held 4 times a year. The next show is in July.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:

Great auto's rl75! Thumb Up

Was Lindsay Wagner a no show? She'd have been at the top of my want list.

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:

Great auto's rl75! Thumb Up

Was Lindsay Wagner a no show? She'd have been at the top of my want list.

She was there, but I've never been that big of a fan of hers.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
First names announced for the July Burbank show:
Richard Kiel, Rod McKuen, Hugh O'Brian, Jerry Maren and a few others.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Still no huge names announced for the July Burbank show, but there have been a few new names added.

Margaret O'Brien

and a Grease reunion:

Annette Charles "Cha Cha"
Eddie Deezen "Eugene"
Jamie Donnelly "Jan"
Barry Pearl "Doody"

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Two more names for the Grease reunion:

Jeff Conaway
director Randal Kleiser

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rl75:
Two more names for the Grease reunion:

Jeff Conaway
director Randal Kleiser

I hope Jeff is doing all right. I saw him on "Celebrity Rehab" and was a bit worried. The last I saw of him was an interview he did after the show ended and he looked even worse - very thin and frail looking.

-Bob-

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I saw him at the last show in April, and he did look very thin and sick, and I believe he was using a cane to help him walk. I heard him tell another celebrity that he was getting better, but I don't really know what caused his state.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rl75:
I saw him at the last show in April, and he did look very thin and sick, and I believe he was using a cane to help him walk. I heard him tell another celebrity that he was getting better, but I don't really know what caused his state.

I missed the first couple of episodes of "Celebrity Rehab" so I didn't get the whole story of why he was there. From what I can gather he's had some very serious back problems and became addicted to painkillers. He's also a recovering alcoholic. During most of the show he sat in a wheelchair and slept in a chair instead of a bed because it was so painful to stand up straight.

-Bob-

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The first three top celebrities for the July Burbank show have been announced:

Celeste Holm
Ed Begley Jr.
Tyrone Power Jr. (Not sure why he's considered a top celebrity.)

They've also added a Three Stooges reunion with a bunch of the leading ladies and a couple members of Shemp's family.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Still no huge names announced for the show, but here's some of the latest.

Added to the Grease reunion: Edd Byrnes

Keith Thibodeaux (I Love Lucy)
Jack O'Halloran (Superman 1 & 2)

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill! reunion:
Tura Satana
Haji Catton

Ghost Hunters International reunion:
Robb Demarest
Barry Fitzgerald

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
For the July Burbank show, they've just added a "Welcome Back Kotter" reunion with:
Robert Hegyes (Juan Epstein)
Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs (Freddie Washington)
Ron Palillo (Arnold Horshack).

With a "Grease" reunion and now the "Welcome Back Kotter" reunion, it sure looks like they might be trying hard to get John Travolta to do the show.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Two "top" names added to the July Burbank show:
Tori Spelling
Dean McDermott

Also added:
Kane Hodder