Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Hollywood Collector's Show in Burbank, CA & Chicago, IL
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hollywood Collector's Show in Burbank, CA & Chicago, IL
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The first celebrities for the February 13-14, 2010 Burbank show have been announced.

Richard Chamberlain
Chris Atkins
Ron Dante
Miguel Nunez
Robert Rusler
Josie Davis

Knots Landing reunion:

Joan Van Ark
Michele Lee
Donna Mills
Ted Shackelford
Kevin Dobson

Terminator reunion:

Linda Hamilton
Michael Biehn

Posts: 649 | Location: California | Registered: November 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I love the Tippi Hedren autograph. That's a great picture.

Posts: 649 | Location: California | Registered: November 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Kennywood & RL75 - Thanks for sharing your pictures from these events!

Kennywood -
Was Genie Francis not at the Chicago show? Just curious as she tends to end up cancelling a lot of her appearances. The Tippi Hedren autograph is great... I really like the photo.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just added for the February Burbank show:

Rita Moreno

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The February Burbank show has added:

One more for the Terminator reunion:

Edward Furlong

West Side Story reunion:

Rita Moreno
George Chakiris
Russ Tamblyn

Picture of red99
posted Hide Post
great guests

Posts: 180 | Location: UK | Registered: April 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Shecky Greene

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Baywatch reunion:

Gena Lee Nolin
Erika Eleniak
Mitzi Kapture

Also:

The Osmonds (apparently Alan, Wayne, Merrill & Jay according to the picture)
Lesley Ann Warren
William Forsythe
Joe Penny
Donna Loren
Andrew Prine
Celeste Yarnell
Mia St. John

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rl75,

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just added to the Baywatch reunion at the February Burbank show:

Nicole Eggert

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
More names announced for the February Burbank show:

Henry Hill
John Saxon
Vincent Pastore
Edd Byrnes
Meg Foster
Mitch Vogel
Ty Hardin
Gregory Harrison
Cindy Morgan
Rena Riffel
Jill Schoelen
Caroline Williams

The Time Tunnel reunion:

Robert Colbert
Lee Meriwether
James Darren

Magnum P.I. reunion:

Larry Manetti
Roger E. Mosley

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Stefanie Powers
Nick Turturro

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Ernest Borgnine
Larry Hagman
Morgan Fairchild
Jane Russell

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just announced for the February Burbank show:

Helen Reddy
Kristanna Loken
Hugh O'Brian
Richard Anderson
Louise Robey
Verne Troyer
Amy Weber
Butch Patrick

2 more for the Baywatch reunion:

Jeremy Jackson
Michael Bergin

1 more for the West Side Story reunion:

Robert Banas

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The February 2010 Burbank show is one week away.

Here are the latest additions.

1 more for the Terminator Reunion:

Robert Patrick

1 more for the Baywatch Reunion:

Jaason Simmons

Lindsay Wagner
Kitten Natividad
Marketa Janska
Jessica Kinni

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just got back from the February 2010 Hollywood Show in Burbank, CA.

Here's my in-person autograph haul:

Helen Reddy

Nicole Eggert

Larry Hagman

Erika Eleniak

Lesley Ann Warren

I also picked up these autographs from a dealer:

Phil Silvers

Phyllis Diller

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
The LA Warren and Hagman autographs are fabulous!

Reminds me how I used to sneak out from work when they were filming the Dallas TV show. We sometimes could look out our office window at Mobil & see them filming a scene. For example, Bobby & Pam would drive up, and walk into the building.

For the first few show seasons, they portrayed our building Renaissance Tower as the place where JR and Bobby worked (Ewing Oil). I always thought that was cool...

Also remember Larry Hagman liked to shop at the Brooks Bros store downstairs from my office.

Wonder how is JR doing these days?

Posts: 2235 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
The LA Warren and Hagman autographs are fabulous!

Reminds me how I used to sneak out from work when they were filming the Dallas TV show. We sometimes could look out our office window at Mobil & see them filming a scene. For example, Bobby & Pam would drive up, and walk into the building.

For the first few show seasons, they portrayed our building Renaissance Tower as the place where JR and Bobby worked (Ewing Oil). I always thought that was cool...

Also remember Larry Hagman liked to shop at the Brooks Bros store downstairs from my office.

Wonder how is JR doing these days?

Well, apparently he's a germaphobe now and no longer shakes hands. He seemed nice enough however.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Its well-known that he is highly eccentric & thats understating his condition! Big Grin

Posts: 2235 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one of the paver stones shaped like Texas in my back yard from the Dallas set. My in-laws live down by where they filmed the ranch...

Posts: 377 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have one of the paver stones shaped like Texas in my back yard from the Dallas set. My in-laws live down by where they filmed the ranch...

Thats very cool! Been out to Southfork Ranch a few times myself.