Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Hollywood Collector's Show in Burbank, CA & Chicago, IL
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hollywood Collector's Show in Burbank, CA & Chicago, IL
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
They just added Corey Haim to Burbank. They seem to be adding about three a day or so!

Posts: 10 | Location: Boston | Registered: August 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rl75:
Just added for the October Burbank show:

"Just The Ten Of Us" reunion:

Heather Langenkamp
Brooke Theiss
JoAnn Willette

AAAHHH- I need to meet Jo Ann Willette!

I just met Heather Langenkamp and Brooke Theiss at Monster Mania about two weeks ago- and they were both great- I would love to meet Jo Ann!- I love "Just The Ten of Us"

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The October Burbank show has added two more for the "Just the Ten of Us" reunion:
Jamie Luner
Deborah Harmon

Posts: 649 | Location: California | Registered: November 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rl75:
The October Burbank show has added two more for the "Just the Ten of Us" reunion:
Jamie Luner
Deborah Harmon

ACK- All four of the Lubbock girls and mom? The only one missing is Heidi Ziegler on the girls' side.

Maybe this will accelerate a DVD release of the show (fingers crossed...)

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The October Burbank show has added:

Jane Russell
Marilyn Ghigliotti (Clerks)

Posts: 649 | Location: California | Registered: November 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The October Burbank show has just added:
Leslie Nielsen
Barbara Steele
Tom Laughlin

posted Hide Post
I also noticed Nancy Allen was on the list!

Posts: 10 | Location: Boston | Registered: August 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just added for the October Burbank show:

Tony Dow!

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
Okay, I know I'm not going crazy. Two weeks ago, Don 'Dan Erickson' Marshall, Deanna 'Valerie Scott' Lund, & Don 'Mark Wilson' Matheson of "Land of the Giants" were all listed as appearing at this weekend's show in Chicago. Now, none of their names are listed. Weird.

Yeah. I remember that.
Sometimes with their website, they let you know people have rescheduled and sometimes they don't. They did the same thing for the July Burbank show with the Ghost Hunters International cast.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Shirley Jones and June Lockhart are no longer scheduled for the October Burbank show.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Glad you had a good time.
How long was the line for Leslie Nielsen?

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Those are great pictures Kevin! Looks like you had a great time.

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting those pictures! They were great!

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This weekend's Burbank show has added Michael Boatman.
Also, Eric Roberts and Eliza Roberts have cancelled their appearances.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just got back from the October Burbank show. Parking was horrible, but the celebrity lines weren't that bad with the longest line being Leslie Nielsen (around 20 minutes.)

Here's my in-person autograph haul:

Leslie Nielsen

Tony Dow & Barbara Billingsley (Billingsley was pre-signed.)

Tommy Kirk

Jane Russell

Roger Corman

Jamie Luner

Marilyn Ghigliotti

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Jamie Luner!

I'm jealous.

Do you know if anyone got all five signatures from the "Just the Ten of Us" guests and also if anyone snapped a picture of the five?

Thanks!

Val

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
Jamie Luner!

I'm jealous.

Do you know if anyone got all five signatures from the "Just the Ten of Us" guests and also if anyone snapped a picture of the five?

Thanks!

Val

I was there the first two hours on Saturday, and while I was there, I only saw Jamie Luner and Heather Langenkamp. I may have somehow missed the other three, but there was an empty table next to them, so i'm guessing they hadn't arrived yet.
I would have loved to get all five autographs, but I only had $200 to spend.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
That Roger Corman autograph is awesome! I'm very jealous of that (and the Marilyn Ghigliotti if truth be told).

Congrats!

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did see at one point a fan taking a picture with Jamie Luner, Heather Langenkamp, and the other two people from the show. I saw on line that Deborah Harmon cancelled.
Overall, I thought it was one of the best lineups that I have seen, and had a lot of fun!

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BostonFan:
I did see at one point a fan taking a picture with Jamie Luner, Heather Langenkamp, and the other two people from the show. I saw on line that Deborah Harmon cancelled.
Overall, I thought it was one of the best lineups that I have seen, and had a lot of fun!

Awesome, thanks- I definitely want to see the Lubbock girls reunited. Smile

Shame that Deborah Harmon cancelled though.

Val