Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Hollywood Collector's Show in Burbank, CA & Chicago, IL
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hollywood Collector's Show in Burbank, CA & Chicago, IL
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just got back from the January 2013 Hollywood Show in it's new home of Los Angeles, CA.
There were only two celebrities I wanted to meet this time around. Here they are.

Max Baer Jr. and Donna Douglas

Posts: 649 | Location: California | Registered: November 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
That's great! I was just thinking I hadn't seen June Lockhart at a show in a while.

I met June Lockhart at SDCC several years ago. There was no line so I sat and talked with her about her career and her acting family fo 20 minutes. She was and still is one of my best SDCC highlights. Growing up watching Lasie, she was my TV mom.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post