Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Awesome Con April 18 - 20, Washington, DC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Awesome Con April 18 - 20, Washington, DC
 Login/Join

Picture of miket999
posted
I had not heard of this show, at least not that I can recall. Seems heavy on the comics as most of these shows are, and I am not sure I see any card companies or dealers in there. Lot's of celebrity guests. Not sure if I will go or not, but looks like an interesting show:

Awesome Con in DC

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Mike,

I will be setup at this one. Don't know what I will bring in terms of non-sports. You can buy your advance tickets for the non-sports show if you do come to this one next weekend.

My booth numbers are 512 to 516. Getting three booths there. I (and the promoters) are expecting outstanding attendance. He has been pushing it hard including a full page ad in Marvel Comics which cost quite a bit of money. If you are coming to get a Billie Piper auto then get there early!

Derek

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
We made some really cool "Eternal" metal passes for this show!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post