Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    FanBoy Expo Knoxville TN Jul 12-14 2019
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FanBoy Expo Knoxville TN Jul 12-14 2019
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted
Guest list still developing. I went last year, it was amazing.

So far there is:

Richard Dean Anderson
Molly Ringwald
Bruce Campbell
Cary Elwes
Frank Welker
Walter Koenig
Carmen Electra
John Noble
Michael Nesmith and Micky Dolenz
Mark Martel (also putting on a concert)
Jennifer Carpenter
Alex Winter
+ others

Posts: 4849 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
https://fanboyexpo.com/

Posts: 4849 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wow -- fantastic guest list so far!

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There will be at least two card dealers there. I set up last year and enjoyed the show and the downtown area. It really is a great show!

Posts: 40 | Location: The other side..... | Registered: January 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Silver Star:
There will be at least two card dealers there. I set up last year and enjoyed the show and the downtown area. It really is a great show!

Not sure if you were aware but the photo op situation last year was a nightmare. Looks like they are bringing in some professionals this year.

I think the Back Street Boys really pushed their attendance over the top. Wink

It was also Jeremy Bulloch's last con before he announced his retirement.