Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    62nd Philly Non-Sports Card Show - May 2 & 3, 2015
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

62nd Philly Non-Sports Card Show - May 2 & 3, 2015
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Star Trek sketches on the Rittenhouse Archives table

Cryptozoic Entertainment's table

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Here's a beauty. These are "Wacky Packages rejects" that were on artist George Wright's table

Signs, binders, and sales sheets on Breygent Marketing's table

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

We presented Walter Day with an award for his contributions to the hobbies of video arcade gaming and trading cards. Here is that presentation with Roxanne Toser, Walter Day, Marlin Toser, and myself.

Philly Show dealer Mike Goldblatt/cubby5454 (in green, behind table) with Card Talk member "Curler".

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Philly Show dealer Todd Riley (behind table in Mars Attacks t-shirt)

Sunday morning at our NSU Card Talk member gathering

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Our NSU Card Talk panel with Topps' Adam Levine (left) and SideKick's Tom Lichtman (right)

The Leonard's at the NSU Card Talk session

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

NSU Editor-in-Chief Alan Biegel speaks about what's coming up in NSU at the NSU Card Talk session

Our U.K. mates Graham and Hammer at the NSU Card Talk session

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Mrs. Batman visits The Perna's

The NSU team with a collector who traveled to the Philly Show from Australia. Yes, Australia!! If she can travel the whole way from Australia, then you can too. Big Grin

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

As seen on the SideKick table. Skeletons vs. Stormtroopers...who do you think wins?

Philly Show dealer Tony Sacarello (in green) along with artist Elaine Perna (in grey)

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Philly Show dealer The Dragon's Keep

Not sure who the gentleman on the left is but apparently here's someone showing what looks like a beautiful Mars Attacks image to Tom from SideKick

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

LAST ONE - Here's Graham with artists Tony and Elaine Perna

Don't forget to look at the Philly Show Facebook group for another round of Cliff's photos. Those should be up soon.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Great photo's everyone, thanks for posting them. Clap

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
I agree... Great Photos.

Thumb Up

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post

DAAAAAMN!

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
All the photos are fantastic, thanks for sharing everyone!

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Enjoying all the great #62 pix - Loads of fun & hated to miss out on it (but I almost got there!)

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Tony and I have returned from our trip to the Philly Non-Sports Card Show. As always, we had a great time at the show! It's always fun to be able to meet everyone and to chat. Thank you again to Harris & Roxanne Toser for inviting us to the show. Smile

We also have limited quantities of promo cards and metal variant cards available for sale. Please visit http://fav.me/d8sq6bg for more information or email us at tmontana@sympatico.ca

Also, Rittenhouse Archives gave us a few small promo stacks to give out as well. We have a small quantity of the following promos to give out. The Avengers Silver Age P3, Continuum Season 3 – P3, James Bond 007 2015 Edition Quantum of Solace P3 and Star Trek Voyager Heroes & Villains P3. Promo images can be seen at the following webpage http://phillynon-sportscardshow.com/promos-may-15/

Posts: 2286 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Once again, we Brits have hit the jackpot with a prize larger than luggage! Hammer was lucky enough to win one of the superb Star Trek retro posters that Rittenhouse Archives was giving away.

I HAVE the poster in the UK Smile

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I am now home after an extended holiday in the USA. GREAT show as normal, lots of cards to see (even purchased a GOT S4 box!!!!), good people, good cards a couple of drinks - doesn't get much better.

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
I am now home after an extended holiday in the USA. GREAT show as normal, lots of cards to see (even purchased a GOT S4 box!!!!), good people, good cards a couple of drinks - doesn't get much better.

Didn't do the extended stay this time, but Kevin is right - it doesn't get much better than the company in the USA Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Here are the commissions I picked up at the show...

Warren Martineck

Brian Kong

Elaine Perna

Tony Perna

I'd like to point out, and I'm sure it was the biggest coincidence in the world ( Roll Eyes ), but Tony just happened to have four sketches that exactly complemented the two I had commissioned for pick-up Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post