Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    April 2012 NSU Card Talk Member Gathering
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

April 2012 NSU Card Talk Member Gathering
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

Here are some details on the Card Talk member gathering that will take place at the upcoming Philly Non-Sports Card Show.

This show's NSU Card Talk Member Gathering will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn (1787-B Airport Rd, Allentown, PA 18109), our host Hotel, in the Lehigh Valley Room. At the session, we will have a Artists' Q&A Panel featuring some of the exhibiting manufacturers from the show (exhibiting artists at the show include: Axebone, David Gross, Trev Murphy, Veronica O'Connell, Rhiannon Owens, Sean Pence, Elaine Perna, and Tony Perna). We'll kick things off with a few questions for the artists and then open up the panel to questions from those attending the event. This was really popular a year ago when many of the same artists appeared at the show and we'll try it once again!

We will have a few prizes on-hand to award at the close of the meeting. All registered Card Talk members (registered as of April 1, 2012) will be eligible to win any prizes we have. As usual, to make things fair, once we give away a prize to one family member, husband/wife, etc. that will take that group out of the running for any other prizes.

The gathering will start at 8:15 on Sunday, April 22 and will last approximately one hour. Light refreshments will be served including coffee, donuts, and bagels.

We invite all Card Talk members (and their guests) attending the show to come to the gathering. Space will be limited and there is no cost to sign up.

HOW TO SIGN-UP
Please only sign-up if you can make it, as we hate to turn anyone away and then have empty seats. We're using the EventBrite system once again to facilitate sign-up:

NSU Card Talk April 2012 Event

When signing up, be sure to supply your "real" name and forum ID for each person you are RSVP'ing for (guests are welcome too - please be sure to supply guests full name for the name badges). The deadline to sign up is Friday, April 13, or while space permits. If anyone has any trouble with the sign-up process, please let me know.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Registration completed! Big Grin

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
just signed up

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just finished signing up.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Signed up just now. Hope to keep my winning streak alive and get another great door prize. Besides the artists I wish to thank all the manufacturers for contributing such great stuff.

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
I can't make the gathering this time so you will not have to worry about my son's luck!

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I registered myself and my brother a few hours ago. See you all there.

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Signed myself in too...

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5082 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just registered.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
This is working out well. In just under a day, we're almost half full!

See everyone in a couple of weeks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
registered and looking forward to this Smile

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Registered, ticket printed....I think I am ready. Big Grin

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Less than 2 weeks now! Big Grin

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Less than 2 weeks now! Big Grin

That's right and there's only a few days left to sign up. Remember...you must sign up for the Card Talk member gathering now later then this Friday (April 13). The room is now close to two-thirds filled so it's possible space may run out before Friday. Don't delay.

posted Hide Post
Just signed up!!

Posts: 10 | Location: Hagerstown, MD | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Just another quick reminder....Only two days left to sign up. You must sign up by Friday for the Sunday morning Card Talk artists' panel.

Sign-up details are in the thread's first post.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Don't forget today is the last day to sign up for the Member Gathering at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show next weekend. Sign-up details and link are in the first post in this thread.

Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
Any spaces left? Just got back from vacation and saw I missed the deadline to sign up.

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AWR:
Any spaces left? Just got back from vacation and saw I missed the deadline to sign up.

I just emailed you AWR. We're good. Smile