Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Non-Sports Card Show - October 20 & 21
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Non-Sports Card Show - October 20 & 21
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
The 57th Philly Non-Sports Card Show is less then two months away now. We'll have a lot of show news to relay over the next month or so. First-up, we're happy to announce dealer tables are sold out.

Dealer Tables Sold Out at The 57th Philly Non-Sports Card Show

As the story says, we've never had tables sold otu so far ahead of the show.

We'll be posting about promo cards, prizes, and other items soon. If you are staying over, be sure to see the info about hotels both here on the forum and on the Philly Show website.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Harris
Is it possible to have a list of all the dealers that will be attending?That way we are able to send them our wantlists ahead of time as some dealers are not able to bring all of the material to the show.Just a thought.

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by silmapco:
Harris
Is it possible to have a list of all the dealers that will be attending?That way we are able to send them our wantlists ahead of time as some dealers are not able to bring all of the material to the show.Just a thought.

We do post them close to the show itself. This time, though, I think they will be posted much sooner then later since we are ahead of the game on that end. Keep an eye on the website. I will try and remember to post notice that the list is online here too. Smile

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
OK, here you go silmapco (and anyone else interested), a list of exhibitors at the upcoming Philly Show.....

Philly Non-Sports Card Show Exhibitor List

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Monsterwax, eh? Does this mean Kurt is coming up?

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
It's taken 57 shows to become an overnight success! Well done to everyone who puts in the extra mile show after show Clap Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
Monsterwax, eh? Does this mean Kurt is coming up?

Unfortunately, no Ted. But the company will be represented by an artist Kurt has asked to represent him at the show.

quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
It's taken 57 shows to become an overnight success! Well done to everyone who puts in the extra mile show after show Clap Thumb Up

Thanks a lot Graham! Hope to see you back at the show next year. Big Grin

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the Sell Out - should be another GREAT show. Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Harris- Please update the artist list to add Laura Inglis. I am sponsoring her appearance again. She will be setup at my tables.

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Assuming there will be our regular Card Talk meeting again?

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by non-sportcards:
Assuming there will be our regular Card Talk meeting again?

Yes, there definitely will be. Sunday morning at the Hilton Garden Inn, as usual. Details to be posted here in the Shows & Convention forum soon. We have the programming lined up now. Should be a good one. Smile

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
You won't be speaking? Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
It would be nice if this time I can stay overnight and go to the Card Talk meeting on Sunday morning. Just the problem of getting a pet sitter... I've got a menagerie at my house!

Maybe I can make the 2 1/2 hour drive in the morning? What time does the meeting normally start?

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Usually around 8am so we can finish up early enough for everyone to get over to the show for the opening at 10am. Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Yeah, like Batman says, it's early so that any dealers who come will have enough time to get back to the Mall to man their tables in time for the 10 AM opening. The meeting starts at 8:15.

Hope you get a chance to come, Jessica.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
I am scheduled to actually attend my first Philly show.

Is there any solid updates about Cryptozoic being there? I was hoping they would have Walking Dead promos or product available at the show.

Any news or Breygents Philly Promos as well?

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Wish I could make it. Hard to believe it has already been a year since I was last there.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flag City Collectibles:
Is there any solid updates about Cryptozoic being there?

Cryptozoic will be there. You can keep an eye on Philly website and here on Card Talk for updates. We will post them as we have them. We post a lot more in the month or so leading up to the show including solid news on promos that will be given away at the show.

By the way, here is a here is a direct link to the list of exhibiting dealers, manufacturers, and artists, such as Cryptozoic and Breygent.

See you there!

posted Hide Post
And Topps will be bringing lots of fun giveaways to the Sunday breakfast- so don't miss it!

Posts: 165 | Location: Mars | Registered: April 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Don't worry, we will be there, asleep but present. Big Grin

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post