Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Artists Line-Up for Fall Philly Non-Sports Card Show
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Artists Line-Up for Fall Philly Non-Sports Card Show
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Artists Lineup For 59th Philly Non-Sports Card Show

We're very excited to announce the artist line-up for the Fall Philly Non-Sports Card Show taking place September 21 & 22 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA:
  • Brent Engstrom
  • Charles Hall
  • Gary Kezele
  • Brian Kong
  • Steven Miller
  • Scott Rorie
More information about the artists can be found on the Philly Show guest page and general show information can be found on the main page of the Philly Non-Sports Card Show.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
AWESOME!! But I won't be able to attend this one, I'd like to meet Brent and Gary. Frown

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Nice!!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That's a fantastic artist lineup! I wasn't able to attend the Spring show so I'm even more pumped up for this one. Metal

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Great Line-Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post