Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    South Attleboro {Massachusetts} Collectable Show
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South Attleboro {Massachusetts} Collectable Show
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted
Next Sunday February 26th, 2011 is the next show date for us down here in southern New England.

10 am to 3 pm.
At the Knights of Columbus Hall
304 Highland Ave.
South Attleboro, MA

$3 admission {minus a dollar if your on their mailing list and get a coupon}.

A great one day show featuring Non Sports Cards, Comics, and Toys.

See you there, if your there. Wink

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
3 more days.

Clap

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i'll be there as usual

Posts: 91 | Location: ma | Registered: April 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spaceace35:
i'll be there as usual

I'll be with my brother and fellow NSU member "McCheese8472" hopefully we'll meet up and chat.
I'm a big guy and I'll be wearing a dark green fleece sweater.

Fred

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Today was GREAT !
It was probably the best show that I attended.
Thanks to all that were involved.

posted Hide Post
its a bummer they seem to be cutting back on the amount of shows a year. bummer that tony and dave werent there

Posts: 91 | Location: ma | Registered: April 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'll be back for the next show. I was in Florida for Vacation. My wife is a teacher and it was school vacation week. Tony is a teacher as well. These teachers just need to get away as soon as they can. I actually got back in time to visit the show after 12. It was a really good turn out from what I heard from dealers.

Posts: 507 | Location: MA | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post