Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Annandale, VA Sunday April 3rd
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Annandale, VA Sunday April 3rd
 Login/Join

posted
This Sunday we find ourselves back at the fire hall in Annandale, VA. This Sunday April 3rd.
Show hours 10 AM to 3 PM. Admission is I think only $3 and parking is FREE. If the lot gets
filled up (which it always does with all hundreds who come to the show) use the school just
to the side or the shopping center across the street.

Located on Columbia Pike. Use the Little River Turnpike exit off of I-495 and head East for
about 6 or 7 lights, make a left onto backlick road and then a quick right onto Columbia Pike.

A solid show for non-sports. I make the three hour one way trip for this show from NJ
so that should tell you something. There sometimes is a vintage non-sports dealer too.
Mixed in with the sports cards dealers sometimes you will find some of what we love.

Artists Laura Inglis and Dan Nokes will be setup there. I think the promoter is working on
seeing if he can fit in one or two more.

For more details and exact address then check out shoffpromotions.com

For new products I will have a limited amount of Star Wars Force Awakens Series 2
and Star Trek 50th Anniversary boxes. For those who have pre-ordered and arranged
to pick up at this show then no worries as your stuff is already put aside.
Also have 4 boxes left of the Wacky Packages Collectors Edition baseball product.

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This is always a fun show, and outside of Philly, about the only show I can think of where you'll find current and vintage non-sports cards.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post