Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Fitzroy film fair - Melbourne, Australia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fitzroy film fair - Melbourne, Australia
 Login/Join

posted
There never seems to be any card related events in Melbourne. After visiting the last of these film fairs I decided to run a trading card table at the next one. I will have a pile of signititure cards, sets and sub sets.

I would love to just chat to any other collectors that can come alone.
Noon till 4pm, 9th April
The Luwow
62 -70 Johnson st, Fitzroy

From the Facebook page:
FFF ONLY 7 DAYS AWAY!!! NEXT SAT 9th APRIL
It's going to be a packed house full of awesome filmic treasures. You'll be kicking yourself if you miss out.
EDITORS NOTE: It's only $5 entry to the Fair (12pm to 4pm) but the 16 mm screening at 5pm of Smoke Em If You Got Em followed by live performance of Blue Ruin is $10. BUT if you come to the fair and the screening/band, it's still only $10! So you get $5 off the total price. Come down early, grab a bargain and stick around for the entertainment. Done.

my swaps list is at: http://videodrome.org/cards

Posts: 96 | Location: Melbourne | Registered: January 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Good luck at the show

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post