Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Star Wars Celebration Chicago 2019

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/8357091196

March 22, 2019, 10:27 AM
Ted Dastick Jr.
Star Wars Celebration Chicago 2019
Anybody else on here attending? I know it's not a card show, but special cards tend to be included in many giveaways, including a new one from yours truly... Thumb Up I'll be carrying them around with me all weekend trading them for other freebies.

More details to come once I have them in-hand. Just know for right now I'm not planning on making them available afterwards - if I give them all away at the show, that's it! Trying to keep it a REAL exclusive.
April 04, 2019, 11:06 AM
Ted Dastick Jr.
I guess I'll be the only Card Talker attending? Well, if anyone decides to sneak in Big Grin here is the card I'll be giving out.

April 04, 2019, 12:45 PM
aeolus14ummbra
Great looking card Ted! Are you absolutely certain there’s no way for non-attendees to score one? Big Grin
April 04, 2019, 04:45 PM
hammer
Great card Ted
April 04, 2019, 04:48 PM
Ted Dastick Jr.
quote:
Originally posted by aeolus14ummbra:
Great looking card Ted! Are you absolutely certain there’s no way for non-attendees to score one? Big Grin

If I have any left over I'll let everyone know. I really just should have said I won't be putting any aside - I'm bringing them all with me.
April 05, 2019, 01:07 AM
wuher
Great card

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble
April 11, 2019, 01:29 PM
tangent
Nice card Ted. I was actually coming on to this thread to see if there was any chat going on. I mostly do the digital trading cards now and the Topps Star Wars app is very active today.

If anyone happens to be at Celebration and going to the Topps booth - I would be happy to trade real (physical cards) for any codes they are giving out. My ingame name is tangentJB if the Topps booth needs it.

thanks
April 29, 2019, 11:59 AM
Ted Dastick Jr.
About to post in the Philly Show thread, but I wanted to let everyone know I do have leftovers of my card above. I'll be bringing them to the show to give out. After that, I'll open it up to everyone to send for one. Smile