Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Star Wars Celebration Chicago 2019
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars Celebration Chicago 2019
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Anybody else on here attending? I know it's not a card show, but special cards tend to be included in many giveaways, including a new one from yours truly... Thumb Up I'll be carrying them around with me all weekend trading them for other freebies.

More details to come once I have them in-hand. Just know for right now I'm not planning on making them available afterwards - if I give them all away at the show, that's it! Trying to keep it a REAL exclusive.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I guess I'll be the only Card Talker attending? Well, if anyone decides to sneak in Big Grin here is the card I'll be giving out.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Great looking card Ted! Are you absolutely certain there’s no way for non-attendees to score one? Big Grin

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Great card Ted

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aeolus14ummbra:
Great looking card Ted! Are you absolutely certain there’s no way for non-attendees to score one? Big Grin

If I have any left over I'll let everyone know. I really just should have said I won't be putting any aside - I'm bringing them all with me.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Great card

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble

Posts: 855 | Location: Coventry - England | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
Nice card Ted. I was actually coming on to this thread to see if there was any chat going on. I mostly do the digital trading cards now and the Topps Star Wars app is very active today.

If anyone happens to be at Celebration and going to the Topps booth - I would be happy to trade real (physical cards) for any codes they are giving out. My ingame name is tangentJB if the Topps booth needs it.

thanks

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
About to post in the Philly Show thread, but I wanted to let everyone know I do have leftovers of my card above. I'll be bringing them to the show to give out. After that, I'll open it up to everyone to send for one. Smile