Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Ontario Collector Shows info
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ontario Collector Shows info
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Komodo
posted
Hi folks- I have some info to pass on to my fellow collectors here in Ontario, or those in the States who live near and may be interested. For years we've had various collector shows in different cities, but I've only been able to track these thru the paper or Kijiji now n then. I have finally found a site which has all the information I've ever hoped for, which covers these events. The next one is tomorrow in Woodstock (fairgrounds building). I've been there a couple times and it's phenomenal! There is so much stuff to look at that I guarantee it will take hours to walk through if you take your time Smile Mind you, this does cover a lot of types of collectible material from die cast models to old toys, games, sports cards, non-sports cards, advertising material, post cards, records, etc etc etc. It's amazing!

The link is here:

http://www.collectorshows.ca/EN/home.php

Posts: 1206 | Location: St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post