Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    May 2011 NSU Card Talk Member Gathering
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

May 2011 NSU Card Talk Member Gathering
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by A_Biegel:
quote:
Now,now, Alan. That's not a nice way to refer to your NSU collegues

Hmmm...so you did catch my meaning. Razz

~Alan

I think we all got your meaning Big Grin

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmmmmm....donuts.....

Posts: 113 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
We're 50% filled up on the number of seats I alloted for this. And the deadline to sign-up is less then two weeks away. Come to the event and you'll hear from Cryptozoic, NSU's Alan Biegel, and myself. Plus free coffee, donuts, and bagels. And prizes!! And of course, the main event -- our artists panel.

Don't forget to sign up and get shut-out!

HOW TO SIGN-UP
Sign-up at the Eventbrite page below:

NSU Card Talk 05/11 Event

When signing up, be sure to supply your "real" name and forum ID for each person you are RSVP'ing for (guests are welcome too - please be sure to supply guests full name for the name badges). The deadline to sign up is Wednesday, May 4, or while space permits. If anyone has any trouble with the sign-up process, please let me know.

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Just another quick reminder that the deadline to sign up is this Wednesday (5/4).

We're looking forward to a fun event. We'll hear a bit from Cryptozoic Entertainment, NSU, and of course, the artists on the sketch card panel. Don't regret not signing up! To sign up, or view the event details, visit this page.

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Harris,
Any chance you will ever move the Card Talk meeting back to the show location? I really miss going and because I have to set up for the show, I don't have time to make it there and back and still set up.
Thanks

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Beamer:

Not unless we get a lot if people asking for it. We have a pretty good good deal at the hotel -- it's a great facility, they allow us to bring in food from outside, do all the set up a breakdown for us, etc. Things did not work out nearly as well in the previous location. In fact, in my opinion, there's no comparison.

There is 45 minutes in-between specifically so people can make it over to the Mall. Aren't you still set-up from Saturday?

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I agree, the hotel is far better, the last time at Merchants Square Mall was terrible, we sat in the hallway which was bad, and the food was awful.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Elizabeth Tsygan - 258West

Posts: 1 | Location: New Jersey/New York Area | Registered: May 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Marco Guerrero - Mrblueofnyc ,

Thanks again

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Elizabeth, Marco:

If you could please use the Eventbrite page to reserve your spot, I'd appreciate it. It is linked above. That's how we are working sign-ups this time. Please do so by tomorrow.

Thanks.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Elizabeth, Marco:

If you could please use the Eventbrite page to reserve your spot, I'd appreciate it. It is linked above. That's how we are working sign-ups this time. Please do so by tomorrow.

Thanks.

Sorry didn't notice that was a link.

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MrBlueofnyc:
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Elizabeth, Marco:

Thanks.

Sorry didn't notice that was a link.

No problem. Thanks for doing that.

Does anyone else want to sign up? Looks like the event page closes at Noon tomorrow. I thought it was set to close at Midnight but it is showing Noon. So if you want to get in, you've got just 14 hours and 34 minutes, to be precise. So sign-up quickly!

Thanks.