Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Wizard World Philly
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wizard World Philly
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted
We will have our usual (some may say unusual) contingent of Harris, Alan and I at the show on Friday. Any other Card Talkers attending? Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
They have a great line-up of media guests and artists. Plus they are giving away packs of Upper Deck's Kree-Skrull War promo packs like they did at Big Apple Con. Will we see any trading card dealers? TBear? Derrick?

Wizard World Philadelphia

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Certainly an unusual contingent Big Grin Enjoy the Show Thumb Up

Posts: 12151 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Do yourselves a favour and visit the Fraim brothers. I have over 40 of their DC character sketch cards. They are superb Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Wow, it looks like a huge show.

I'm pretty sure my brother and his wife are going.
You all should get together.

Don't forget to get some goodies! Thumb Up

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I will have a booth at the show #512

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be there too... see you at the show!!

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
The guest list is very impressive - Would love to be able to get a Bruce Campbell signed photo as Sam in Burn Notice and to see the lovely Julie Benz Luv You.

And BATMAN and ROBIN - Fantastic

Posts: 12151 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I had been planning on being there but it doesn't look like it'll happen. Those who do go... I hope you have a great time and take lots of photos.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear you won't be there, Laura. Frown

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TBear
posted Hide Post
I will be there! Hope to see everyone who goes.

Posts: 159 | Location: Maryland/USA/Earth | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post