Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    What do you want to get at the Philly show?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What do you want to get at the Philly show?
 Login/Join

NSU Elf
posted
I make one of these every time the show comes around.

For those of you going to the Philly show October 20th & 21st what will you be looking for and hoping to add to your collections?

As usual I will be trying to get the last few cards I need for my 1995, 1996 Marvel Masterpieces sets, 2007 DC Legacy sketch cards. I always hope for Doctor Who Battles in Time cards but no luck as of yet.

Also thinking of starting on 1995 Marvel Metal and the new Cryptozoic DC set.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
As always I'm looking for Xena, mainly variants and Dangerous Liasans (however you spell that!).

But really looking for The Guild boxes and the autos of the members in avatar costume. Especially Codex.

Plus adding to my Game of Thrones and True Blood.

Posts: 1952 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
The last 3 Frankenstein Film Cel cards by Artbox that I need, or boxes cheap enough that I can take a chance of pulling one, as well as any sketch cards by my sugarbear, Kate Bradley. Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Going to the Tilted Kilt as well, but it won't be the same without Hammer! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm always looking for Disney cards, but aside from that I'm hoping to find the promos and inserts I need to finish my Cereal Killers 2 set.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Going to the Tilted Kilt as well, but it won't be the same without Hammer! Big Grin

And I will hate you for going without me Big Grin. Next Year

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
My wish list for the show and is pretty short right now:

Any Artbox Harry Potter unique props or costumes I don't have

Walking Dead costume variants

Lord of the rings - just a few costume cards I am still missing

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I need a bunch of Bettie Page 2 promos (I've completed Series 1, except for the Zombie Bettie card). I've got a few Series 1 dupes I'll bring along in case anyone wants to trade. Heck, I've got a TON of promos in general I'll probably bring along, they're not doing me any good sitting in a box. Smile

I also need a few more Disney Treasures Reel Piece of History cel cards.

Posts: 1571 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Anne N.
posted Hide Post
I won't be able to go, but my husband will. He'll most likely be looking to get sketch cards from Ted and the other artists as well as the freebie promos.

He'll also be looking for NCIS and any random sketches that catch his eye.

I'll be giving him my Game of Thrones want list (a binder, some autos, and some parallels)

Also the Geoffrey Palmer Bond Mission Logs auto.

Posts: 23 | Location: PA~USA | Registered: July 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need a sketch card for a customer. From the DC Legacy series by Brian Kong. Supposed to be Batman fighting the Riddler. For myself I am looking for singles from some premium sets to finish off (Elvis, Star Trek, etc.) Also need about 3-4 parallels for the Mars Attacks series from the 90's.

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Started this discussion and now I can't make it to the show. Frown

I will just have to wait until the Spring.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ifish73:

I will just have to wait until the Spring.

Thats a bummer! Sorry about that.

I will also be looking for a few Marvel beginings signatures

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ifish73:

QUOTE]

I hope you have a note from your mom. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post