Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    October Chicago Non-Sport Show. . .
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

October Chicago Non-Sport Show. . .
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If anyone going to the show this weekend (dealers of collectors) are interested in setting up trades then please look over my lists on my website and see if I have anything that you're interested in. Even if you don't have any items from my want list I'm sure we will be able to work out something. Thanks!!

Greg

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Will check out your want list Greg.
I will be bringing a few promos and inserts for trade. I also will have around 30 autographs for trade. These are shows I never watched like Veronica Mars, 4400, Glee, and Tudors. Will have a few extra Bond and one Game of Thrones. Some Wrestling and a couple of surprises, most of these are pulls from Mystery packs or from the Target Autograph packs. Just want to turn them around to something I am really trying to collect, Game of Thrones, Bond, Dark is Rising, Vampirella, etc.
Hope we can trade -

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Greg - Email sent

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rod S
posted Hide Post
Don

I will have a few Dark is Rising pieceworks and autos to trade, I may be interested in the Bond, Game of Thrones, and Veronica Mars

Posts: 44 | Location: Central Wisconsin | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
I haven't picked up much in the last year, but if anyone sees a trade let me know so I can prepare before the show. Wave

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Greg,

Interested in:

Avengers Assemble Set W/Retail
Bond A110
Godzilla Sketches

I know the A110 is a long shot, but we might be able to work something out. Smile

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Almost final promo list.

Guaranteed 10 cards per pack:

5FINITY: Cherry 2
Breygent: American Horror Story Foils x2
Breygent: American Horror Story: Asylum
Breygent: Witchblade
Epic Collectors: Chicago Promo
Chicago Show: P7 Gabriel Bautista
Scifi Cards: P27
Frank Eachus Publishing: 2 random promos
--- 3x Tattoo Art Promos, Human Monsters, Frequent Mutations Art of Jeff Gaither

Rittenhouse's promo has not arrived yet, so that's going to be a last minute thing if they can get it delivered to the hotel in time.

10 Cards for the price of admission is a great deal!
Even better when the price of admission is FREE!

Pictures are on the website: Promo Card Page

Ed

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
A nice list of promos - thanks to all who provided promo cards.
Rod S, look forward to meeting you, hopefully we will make a trade.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hippiejewel
posted Hide Post
See everyone on Saturday. Just me and Mark. I have my heart tests on Friday otherwise I'd say hi then. Wish me luck....

Jewel Big Grin

Posts: 2035 | Location: Western Burbs of Chicago | Registered: April 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hippiejewel:

I have my heart tests on Friday otherwise I'd say hi then. Wish me luck....

Jewel Big Grin

Good luck, hope everything goes well. Wavey

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
See everyone on Saturday. Just me and Mark. I have my heart tests on Friday otherwise I'd say hi then. Wish me luck....

Jewel Big Grin

Good luck on your tests!! Smile

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:

Jewel Big Grin

I also want to wish you best of luck with your tests Jewel!!! Hope everything goes well.

Enjoy your time at the show too. Same for everyone else going as well.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hippiejewel
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the wishes everyone....See you on Saturday......

Jewel Big Grin

Posts: 2035 | Location: Western Burbs of Chicago | Registered: April 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Best wishes Jewel, I can't wait to throw stuff at...er, I mean see you on Saturday! Smokin'

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Bags packed by the door and ready to go. We are leaving as soon as Ian runs out the door after school. Hoping to get there around 5:30. Dance

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks for the wishes everyone....See you on Saturday......

Jewel Big Grin

I was hoping we'd see you. But noticed there is a scrapbooking show in Tinley Park this weekend too.

See you Saturday!

Ed

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hippiejewel
posted Hide Post
I bailed on the scrapbook show. Even though some friends were begging me to go. Since I missed the Spring show, I wasn't going to miss this one....LOL

Hush Iggy......LOL

Jewel Big Grin

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Fun time had by all today.

Dinner was great and everyone that came got some promo cards for their trouble.

Bring on Saturday!

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
I agree with Ed. It was a nice time, lots to look at and spend money on. Made a couple of nice trades, picked up a few autographs. Paul ws there selling his Treasure Chest of Art sketches and I bought the 3 pack - got 3 really great sketches, including Sgt Preston of the Yukon with his sled dog by Chris Henderson!

The after show dinner included dealers and collectors, including Ron Gahan, who has been absent from the last few shows. We had 3 Red Robin promos courtesy Tom Breyer and several packs of American Horror Story promos from Bill DeFranzo, so we all won something.

Back tomorrow to trade with Rod S and finish off some more items from my want list.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you are all having a great time. Wavey

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post