Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    October Chicago Non-Sport Show. . .
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

October Chicago Non-Sport Show. . .
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lovemesomecards:
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
quote:
Originally posted by Lovemesomecards:
I'm coming with the kids. We are planning to be there both days.

Great news! I'm working on something different for kids to do at the show. Will post when everything falls into place.

Ed

Cool. Can't wait to find out what it is!

It's my promo card P29, which is done and in hand!

Printed on sketch card stock! I'll have colored pencils for coloring the cards and a gallery will be made online of all the fan art.

A little something to keep young minds and hands busy while the big kids play.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Ed, I hope you will keep some for those big kids who also want one (me, me... I swear I am a kid, ask my mom) Wink

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Ed, this is an awesome idea. Metal

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rod S
posted Hide Post
I will be attending the Chicago show in Oct. It will be the 4th card show I have ever attended. I will be bringing some autos/sketches/chase cards if anyone wants to trade.
If there is any interest, and this is a really big IF, I also have about 25,000 non-sport cards that I would love to trade away. Most of it is common stuff from 20 years ago (Batman - 1989 & 1992, Hook, TNMT, T2, Desert Storm, Comic Ball, Stargate, Disney, Etc). Maybe someone out there is addicted to "sorting", I can feed your addiction. I am not looking for much in trade: a stack of promos, some chase cards, a couple of sets, autos, costume, relic cards, etc. Perhaps someone out there needs kindling for the long cold winter.

Posts: 44 | Location: Central Wisconsin | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rod S:
I will be attending the Chicago show in Oct. It will be the 4th card show I have ever attended. I will be bringing some autos/sketches/chase cards if anyone wants to trade.
If there is any interest, and this is a really big IF, I also have about 25,000 non-sport cards that I would love to trade away. Most of it is common stuff from 20 years ago (Batman - 1989 & 1992, Hook, TNMT, T2, Desert Storm, Comic Ball, Stargate, Disney, Etc). Maybe someone out there is addicted to "sorting", I can feed your addiction. I am not looking for much in trade: a stack of promos, some chase cards, a couple of sets, autos, costume, relic cards, etc. Perhaps someone out there needs kindling for the long cold winter.

We're glad you're making the trip to the show.

You might contact member Xtime. He is addicted to commons if the trade is right.

I imagine there might be some trading going on at the dinner gathering on Friday night.

Ed

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Rod S,
Drop me a line at x4741@hotmail.com.
Best to work something out pre-show. Wave

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Rod,

Contact me

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
New Promo Announcement: Bouncey

5FINITY is providing us with a Cherry Series 2 promo for the show. Will post pics when I have them in hand. Thumb Up

Thanks 5FINITY!

Ed

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Frank Eachus Publishing had originally intended to sent us an exclusive promo. But there was extenuating circumstances and the promos had to be used for another event.

But, rather than not having any promos at all. Frank is sending some of his previous exclusives. The ones from the Tattoo shows are especially hard to find. So we will have cards from FEP in the promo pack!

Ed

Picture of Rod S
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stevetrek:
Rod,

Contact me

Do you want me to contact you off of the list?What is your email?

Rod

Posts: 44 | Location: Central Wisconsin | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
My email is in my profile.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Speaking of bulk commons I've got a 5000 count box of Fleer Adrenaline (X-games) cards . . . drop me an email if you are interested and I can bring them to the show.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still trying to get some pre-gaming going. . .

Anyone interested in a Mummy Returns binder?

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Preliminary Promo List

5FINITY: Cherry 2
Breygent: 2x American Horror Story +++
Rittenhouse
Epic Collectors
Frank Eachus Publishing: Various non-exclusive promos
Chicago Non-Sport Card Show: P7
Scifi Cards: P28

posted Hide Post
Great promo list. . .

Any one need large toploaders? I have stacks of 11 x 14, 11 x 17 and 16 x 20. . . Drop me a line if you're interested. . .

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
BounceyBreygent strikes again!

Just got in promos for American Horror Story Asylum and Witchblade for the show.

1 per person per day

Our Promo Page with Pictures (click here)

For those unable to come to the show. Time to make a deal with someone coming both days or contact one of our dealers {List also on the site} as dealers get 1 packet per table per day as well.

Ed

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
hello all, I will be exhibiting a table on behalf of the Pediatric Oncology Treasure Chest Foundation. I will have the Treasure Chest of Art for sale as well as singles, and mini masters. Everything we will be doing this weekend will benefit the Foundation.
We will be accepting unopened product for raffles at the show as well as singles for charity also.
Thanks and see you all there.
Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Updated Promo List Bouncey

Packs will contain 11 promos! Thumb Up

5FINITY: Cherry 2 Exclusive
Breygent: American Horror Story 2x (foils from last show)
+++ American Horror Story Asylum
++++ Witchblade
Epic Collectors: Chicago Promo
Frank Eachus Publishing: 5 different promos, 2 per pack.
+++ 3 Different Tattoo Art 2, 1 Human Monsters, 1 Frequent Mutations
Rittenhouse Archives: Semi Exclusive Promo
Chicago Non-Sport Show P7 art by Gabriel Bautista
Scifi Cards P28

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Also, some bad news...

Due to a schedule conflict, Gabriel Bautista will only be with us for Friday.

He's donating some stuff to raffle of on Saturday.

Just updated all aspects of the show website too! Link below

Ed

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Ed is that Rittenhouse card the James Bond P4?

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post