Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Chicago Non-Sport Card Show Spring 2012
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chicago Non-Sport Card Show Spring 2012
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill DeFranzo:
October 5 & 6

Already on my calendar!

Mine too.

This time when the kids and I go we are going to stop at the Pancake House up the street a bit. I grew up in Wheaton and we used to go to the Pancake House when I was a kid. We also used to let the opossums that got stuck in our garage out by the drive in theater. Eek That area was a lot less developed in the mid 70's. LOL

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eng621
posted Hide Post
Very nice show! I'll be there in Oct too!

Posts: 113 | Location: Yorkville,IL., USA | Registered: April 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear everyone had a good time.

Did anyone take any pictures? That's one thing I completely forgot about until it was too late in the day on Saturday.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ed, did you get my emails ? Please drop me a line at

mistermycroft@msn.com

This is regarding your P14 promo

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post