Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Star Wars Celebration VI in Orlando, FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars Celebration VI in Orlando, FL
 Login/Join

Picture of saturnman7
posted
Hey, just curious if any one is going. I will be attending all 4 days. I do know that Topps will be there showcasing thier new Star Wars cards. If you would like some of the promos from the show please let me know. My email is in my profile also all I need is a SASE to get them to you. I will respond to an email with address to send to. Bill D, Mike T you guys are all set.

Posts: 319 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: August 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For those who haven't seen, this is what the Topps Star Wars Galactic Files promo cards look like.

At the Disney booth, Star Wars/Cars crossover promos were handed out. More info about the cards can be found here - http://www.insidethemagic.net/...l-at-celebration-vi/

These are the three that I picked up:

This is what the back looked like on all of them. They are not numbered.

Cartamundi offered five oversized 3D playing card promos.

Posts: 128 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: April 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I had no idea there were actually cards released for the Disney/Star Wars crossover. I'll have to try and track those down.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
So mad I missed those. I got 4 of pretty much every other exclusive!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I love those Cartamundi cards, are they as good as they look?

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post