Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    June 29th and 30th Chicago Has Talent Creator and original artwork show
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

June 29th and 30th Chicago Has Talent Creator and original artwork show
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Hello All!
I have some exciting news! We will be hosting some of the greatest talents all in one room!
Mark your calendars for June 29th and 30th! Right in the Beautiful City of Chicago! (Hotel is offering FREE PARKING! )
Artists, writers and other creators, please email me for details. Dealers, also, please email me directly for details. The info is in process of going live on the website soon. You have heard it first, right here!
The exhibit will 100%, less expenses, benefit the Pediatric Oncology Treasure Chest Foundation. www.treasurechest.org. Email me directly at cecexpo@gmail.com. Please sign up for our FREE newsletter on www.chicagolandexpo.com.
Thanks Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that Kevin, Congrats, though! Diane and I are celebrating 20 years this year! Best of everything!
Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
It's already on my calendar! Wave

But I'm dying to know the details of what exactly I've committed myself to. Big Grin

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post