Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Cincinnati Comic Expo: Sept. 13-15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cincinnati Comic Expo: Sept. 13-15
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted
Coming up next weekend is the Cincinnati Comic Expo, a comic and pop-culture show in it's 4th year.

There are at least 2 card dealers and one dealer who does nothing but comic and card supplies.

They have a good mix of both actors and comic guests. And they are very kid-friendly.

Visit them here: www.cincinnaticomicexpo.com

Would be great to see some friendly faces, and I'd be up for some trading if anyone wants to either bring stuff or arrange a deal beforehand.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Will have my P26 (better known as the 2nd P23 Shake Head at this show:

Will have plenty to give out. And will do some sort of SASE program this winter when I can devote the proper time to it.

Ed

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll be there as it is right in my neighborhood and a friend of mine is involved in organizing it. Can't wait!

Edit: We are extremely lucky to have back to back weekends of comic shows in Cincinnati.

Posts: 17 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: October 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I think the kids and I might have to check this out next year. My daughter would have loved to meet Art Baltazar. She loved his Tiny Titans series. I think my kids could manage not to kill each other on the 5 and 1/2 hour car ride. LOL

Wait, they have the TARDIS, a Dalek, the Batmobile and the General Lee! Awesome sauce.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
Will have my P26 (better known as the 2nd P23 Shake Head at this show:

Will have plenty to give out. And will do some sort of SASE program this winter when I can devote the proper time to it.

Ed

I really enjoyed meeting you at the show today. Thanks for helping me out with storage for my shadowbox cards. I hope you had a safe trip back to Michigan.

Posts: 17 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: October 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Porkopolis:
I really enjoyed meeting you at the show today. Thanks for helping me out with storage for my shadowbox cards. I hope you had a safe trip back to Michigan.

Had a great time at this show, and made a little money too. And a very uneventful drive home, arriving just after 2am. Roll Eyes

It was good meeting you and all the collectors at the show. I'll be back next year, hopefully in the same exact spot.

Ed