Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    DC/Maryland/Virgina show May 17th
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DC/Maryland/Virgina show May 17th
 Login/Join

posted
This Sunday May 17th I will be at the Shoff Promotions show held at the Crowne Plaza in Tysons Corner, VA. Off of Route 123. I believe it is exit 46 off the beltway(I-495) but don't quote me on that. Show hours 10 AM to 3 PM. Admission only $3 per person. Website for the show is shoffpromotions.com Half cards and half comic books.

I will have a whole bunch of new stuff for the area. Star Wars Rebels, Illustrated and still have one sealed case left of Masterwork (at a below ebay price!) Also Yugioh, Frozen Series Two stickers, Avengers Age of Ultron retail (supposed to have a different insert only in these packs), Hobbit Smaug release with boxes and binders, Game of Thrones Season Four. Along with my usual wide assortment of boxes and supplies. Please note Laura and Wayne will not be setup this time as they will be at the Tidewater Comic Con.

Hope to see you this Sunday!

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
What else is at the show?

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Half sports cards and half comic books. The room I think is around 4,000 square feet and the promoter packs the tables in. So plenty to see (that is if you are into sports or comic books). My guess is 50-60 tables. And sometimes he has some dealers out in the hallway leading into the show. It is probably 60%-65% comics and related material. Sometimes the sports side of the show will have some non-sports mixed in. Along with the other titles I mentioned I forgot I also have the latest Sons of Anarchy release.

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post