Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    May 2014 NSU Card Talk Member Gathering
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

May 2014 NSU Card Talk Member Gathering
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

We welcome all NSU Card Talk members and guests to the Card Talk Member Gathering at the 60th Philly Non-Sports Card Show.

As now usual, this show's NSU Card Talk Member Gathering will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn (1787-B Airport Rd, Allentown, PA 18109), our host Hotel, in the Lehigh Valley Room. In keeping with the show's milestone celebration of the 60th Philly Non-Sports Card Show, the first family of the Philly Non-Sports Card Show will host discussion about the show. Come hear anecdotes from past shows, share your own show experiences with other collectors, tell us what first brought you to the Philly Non-Sports Card Show, and more.

As usual, we'll discuss what's new with NSU at the start and offer up a few prizes at the close of the meeting. All registered Card Talk members (registered as of March 1, 2014) will be eligible to win any prizes we have. To keep things fair, once we give away a prize to one family member, husband/wife, etc. that will take that group out of the running for any other prizes.

The gathering will start at 8:15 on Sunday, May 4 and will last approximately one hour. Light refreshments will be served including coffee, donuts, and bagels.

We invite all Card Talk members (and their guests) attending the show to come to the gathering. Space will be limited and there is no cost to sign up. I have sent invites through the Eventbrite system to many of your who have attended previously.

HOW TO SIGN-UP
Please only sign-up if you can make it, as we hate to turn anyone away and then have empty seats. We're using the EventBrite system once again to facilitate sign-up:

NSU Card Talk May 2014 Member Gathering

When signing up, be sure to supply your "real" name and forum ID for each person you are RSVP'ing for (guests are welcome too - please be sure to supply guests full name for the name badges). The deadline to sign up is Wednesday, April 23, or while space permits. If anyone has any trouble with the sign-up process, please let me know.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just signed up! Really looking forward to the show. Bouncey

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Registered...thanks!!

Posts: 67 | Location: Catawissa, PA | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I'm in and ready to win something from the UK in the raffle (assuming Kevin doesn't win it first Big Grin )

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

Apparently spaces are going fast.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
I'm in and ready to win something from the UK in the raffle (assuming Kevin doesn't win it first Big Grin )

I have been PROMISED the small T-Shirt Razz

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
I'm in.

Apparently spaces are going fast.

Ed

Wow, you can say that again! When I signed up there were 51. Now there are 2! Red Face

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
Just got the last 2 tickets. Good thing I looked . Man that was fast.

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AWR:
Just got the last 2 tickets. Good thing I looked . Man that was fast.

I know-some people just go crazy for free bagels and coffee.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FRANK AMICO,

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post